CHAPTER 10

RUN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Present)

 

 

The woman with smiling eyes went into this one shooting location where she looked for someone, the artist who was busy of doing her CF that day. Despite she was no longer work at SM Entertainment, all the crews surely recognized her easily.

 

“Ah… Tiffany? It’s been a while.” One of the crews greeted her warmly. “You’re looking for Yuri?”
“Majayo… Where is she?”
“In the make up room. You can wait here if you want.”
“Sure. Thank you, Unnie!” She smiled.

 

After the woman left, Tiffany walked quickly to reach that particular room. She couldn’t room, clearly not. Once she found it, she entered the room and found Yuri was laughing as she had a light conversation with the stylists there.

 

“I need to talk.”
“I’m doing the CF shooting. Can you wait?” Yuri looked uncomfortable and Tiffany knew why.
“Just a moment. I’m going back to San Fransisco tommorow. Please…”

 

Her defense fell down. Yuri felt a little shock with that decision but as expected, each of them will find their own escape after the chaos that happened and broke everything apart.

 

“Let’s talk inside your car instead?”
“Okay.”

 

They walked out when pairs of eyes glued to them. Yuri acted perfectly as she threw her great smile to everyone, indicating nothing was happening, that Tiffany just came by to visit her. Quickly, she went to the parking lot and both went inside the car.

 

“Fany-ah… I don’t really have time, you know?”
“I know. I just need some time with you.”
“What’s going on?”
“I want to say how I regret everything. I’m sorry, Yul. I’m sorry for everything.” She stared at her woman beside her, but Yuri avoided the eye-contact. “The reason why I’m here is because I love you and I realized I did a bad, terrible things, but I do apologize for everything. I just…”
“Ne?”
“I just want you back. Can you give me another chance? Please…”

 

Tiffany knows that one of Yuri's weaknesses is the fact that Tiffany will leave her, go away from her, that is, return to San Francisco. She knew by telling that, Yuri would melt and give her the opportunity to talk. On the other hand, Yuri already knew the purpose of Tiffany's arrival. She was clearly weak when confronted by Tiffany —the woman who had filled his heart—, but after everything he heard from Taeyeon, all hopes for her to return with Tiffany were dashed. She no longer wanted it.

 

“I’ve told you… I have forgiven. Really.” She stared straight blankly. “But I can not… I just can’t be with you anymore, Fany.”
“I know you’re still loving me…”
“Maybe I do, but the pain you caused me… I just can’t.”
“Yul… I love you so much. You knew it. Everything was just a misunderstanding between us.” Tiffany felt a little too emotional. “It’s not that I’m the only one who made a mistake here. You lied to me too, remember?"

 

Finally, Yuri turned her body and faced her, with sadness on her face and it made Tiffany stiff. She still didn't understand the situation, but she knew, Yuri was really hurt and there was nothing she could offer but to hope for a second chance to make the woman in front of her happy.

 

“I did lie to you…” She replied shortly. “But… I never had with Jessica. I never betrayed you, they way you did with Taeyeon. Do you know how much it pains me, and Sica?”
“What….” Tiffany’s jaw dropped. “You…”
“Yes. I knew it. I knew everything.”
“But how—“
“Taeyeon told everything to Jessica.  I heard it by myself.” She smiled bitterly. “So, that night… When you cancelled our meeting, you came to her and…” She sighed deeply. “Fany-ah… Why did you do such thing like that? Now you came here telling me I did the same mistake? No I didn’t.”

Her heart really hurt at Yuri's statement. She really did not think that Yuri knew about that secret, especially she and Taeyeon had committed to keeping a fatal mistake they had made that night a secret. Everything has been revealed and how much Tiffany wanted to get a second chance, she knew that Yuri must have really hated her.

 

“Yul… I’m so sorry… I really am.”
“You both only sorry when you get caught, aren’t you?”
“No… It’s not that. It’s a mistake. I—“
“Stop it! I just don’t want to hear anything anymore from you. Can you please stop?”
“Yuri, I’m sorry… I beg you, I’m sorry…” She gripped her arm tightly but Yuri released it right away. “Yul, I’m sorry. I love you. I really do. You’re the one I want.”
“We’re better off this way…”
“No… I can’t… I can’t live without you.”

 

Yuri opened the car and right before she slammed the handle, she replied in sorrow. “Surely you can! You can even comeback to Taeyeon. I hope you’re happy with everything.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon's apartment door was banged hard enough after the guest felt neglected because the owner did not respond to the ringing of hiercall bell. After a while, Taeyeon hurried to open the door and found Tiffany standing there. Her eyes were swollen, it seemed she had been crying and her eyes were very sharp. Without being invited, Tiffany entered the room and Taeyeon closed the door of her apartment tightly.

 

“Tiffany, what are you do—“
“WHY TAEYEON? WHY?” She yelled at Taeyeon loudly. “Why did you tell Jessica about everything? Didn’t we agree to keep this secret for both of us? Please tell me why…”
“Miyoung, I’m not in the mood to talk about this. So, please let me go…”

 

Her eyes were fixed on a bag that was hanging on Taeyeon's shoulder. It seemed Taeyeon was going somewhere, but she didn't want to care. Tiffany just grabbed it and threw it at random.

 

“Yahhh?! What the hell?”
“STOP THERE, KIM TAEYEON! AND ANSWER ME!”
“Let’s not complicate thing—“
“BUT YOU DID! Because of this, Yuri’s hating me now. You should’ve not told Jessie. What was in your head?! You’re the one who complicated thing here!”
“I gave them the truth they deserve to know. We made a mistake. I can’t lie anymore to the woman that I love. I admitted everything so that I wouldn’t feel guilty anymore.”

 

Taeyeon moved to grab her bag and prepare to leave, but Tiffany pulled her arm.

 

“You’re so selfish! You only think about yourself! I’m losing her now. I can’t do this! Why did you break the promise you made to me? Why, Taeyeon?”
“I told you the reason!”
“You’re son of a , Kim Taeyeon…”
“Call me what you want. I’m leaving!”

 

Taeyeon pushed Tiffany and walked quickly for an escape meanwhile Tiffany sat down on the floor after she left. She cried. She knew it was somehow true, that both Yuri and Jessica deserved to know the truth, but to think that it costs her Yuri, she couldn’t bear the pain.

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica woke up that afternoon and looked out of her house which is located in an elite complex in LA, Artheton. She drank a glass of water to help neutralize her chaotic thoughts. Since her arrival from Seoul, she had not stopped crying, nor did she want to leave her room at all. She really needed to be alone, even though not for a second Taeyeon didn't come into her mind how much she hated her, she's always there and never leaves. She went to reach for her cellphone which she hadn't even looked at. She frowned at the pile of text messages and missed calls. In all, her eyes were on one name: Chickie.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter