[3] - c a m e l l i a

Lost Boy // JJK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N : Thank you so much for subscribing and the comments! 💜 Here's the next chapter~ Enjoy!

 

 

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

《𝓬𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓪》

 

Ae-Ri stood in front of her locker, not knowing what to do. Actually she knew that she was supposed to open her locker, and took her next class' books but somehow didn't do it. It was not that she didn't want to do it, it was just her mind seemed to be stuck on the event. That happened two nights ago.

 

She kissed Jungkook.

 

Actually, Jungkook kissed her first but either way they kissed.

 

She still couldn't believe that she lost her first kiss. I mean, technically she didn't because Jungkook was not real. He was just her imagination; a defense mechanism to make sure she didn't lose her sanity. But that doesn't change the fact of surreal the kiss was.

 

Ae-Ri placed her finger on her lips, softly caressing it. Remembering how soft Jungkook's lips on hers; how his hand brushed against her skin, grabbing her by the back of her neck, pulling closer, deeper; how both of them left breathless from the ohh-so-passionate kiss. Ae-Ri could feel her cheeks starting to heat up, she pulled her palms to her cheeks and slap herself lightly.

 

 

She bit her lower lips, "Damn it, Koo. Look what you did to me..." she whispered to herself.

 

After a long time contemplating whether she should take her books or continue daydreaming of her imaginary boy, she decide to unlock her locker and took out the books for her next class. Luckily she noticed her assignment that they was suppose to submit today and she took the papers as well.

 

After double checking everything she close the locker and made sure to lock it perfectly as she didn't want people snooping around her property. Yes, she didn't have authority over most of the students in the school but at least she had the authority to her own belongings.

 

Right when she turned around, Chaewon thought it was okay to push Ae-Ri's books away from her grasps. She didn't even need to stop and stand in front of Ae-Ri. Chaewon make her drop everything on her hands while she was walking pass her. Upon hearing the sound of Ae-Ri's books colliding with the ground, Chaewon laughed almost histerically followed by her minions.

 

Ae-Ri sighed as she watched her books and papers of her assignments scattered on the floor.  "..." she cursed under her breath as she knelt down to pick up her papers before anyone step on them. Every paper she picked up reminded her how she picked up her own scattered heart. The students along the hallways didn't even attempt to help her. They just walked along but she was grateful that some of them at least avoided to step on her stuff.

 

She let out a huge sigh as she successfully picked up her supposed to be assignment, the books were the last ones.She took the nearest book to her and clutch it as she re-positioned herself to go the the other book that seemed to fall a little bit far than she was kneeling at.

 

As she was about to reach it, a pair of male shoes stopped right in front of the book. Before she could look up, the man knelt down to her level, took the book and handed to her. "Here..."

 

Ae-Ri's eye met his droopy ones and all she could feel was rage. She took it away harshly, almost snatching it. "I don't want your help." She spat as she stood up and stomped away.

 

The boy followed her as he tried to stop her, "Ae-Ri, please. I was just trying to help."

 

Ae-Ri ignored his plead.

 

He then grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the side, hoping to get some privacy. "Couldn't you just stop and talk to me for a second?" He sighed in defeat.

 

Ae-Ri looked up to the boy, her eyes were winter cold, "What do you want Min Yoongi?"

 

He stood up straight, "I'm just checking on you. That's all. Could you at least let me know you're okay? " He said.

 

It wasn't enough for Ae-Ri to have her heartbroken by the people around her, now this son-of-a- thought he had the pleasure of making sure she was okay? Despite him watching her being assault by Chaewon and her minions everyday with his own eyes. What a joke.

 

"Are you ing kidding me, Yoongi? You're asking me whether I'm okay or not? You know what I need to go through every single day. You were there on every occasion. Watching me being harassed and humiliated. And you ask me if I'm okay?! Who the are you to even think that you have the rights to worry about me?" Despite she was angry, her tears were threatening to fall. Not wanting to look weak, she tried to hold it back.

 

Guilt washed over Yoongi as he couldn't deny her truths, "I am your brother. I have the rights to worry about you." He tried to sooth her.

 

Ae-Ri voice got grittier, "Half-brother."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter