[1] - i r i s

Lost Boy // JJK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: This is the start of the fortuitous series! Please check out my other books from the melancholy series <3 

Don't forget to subscribe and upvote! Comment your thoughts away, I would love to hear them. Thank you! Enjoy!

 

 

 

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

《 𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓼 》

 

 

Her eyes were all over the place, she was there again. The garden. It never failed to amaze her how captivating this place, no matter how many times she’s been here. It seemed like garden was the only place that exist in this world.

 

The garden stretched up to the never-ending horizon, the walking path seemed to be directed to somewhere, but she never had the courage to follow it. Among the sea of the blooming flower, amid each green leaf and delicate petal, there were the dancing birds and the squirrels that darts around. The soft breeze seemed to produce a soothing chiming sound, every time it blew across the landscape.

 

 

It was serene; but all she could feel was some kind of a piercing pain in her heart. She often wondered if she would ever be able to find peace. Even in this lucid dream, this non-existent garden, this world that her subconscious created for her; even in this sanctuary. The pain followed her.

 

She huffed a long sigh.

 

“Something’s bothering you?” she could hear his voice from behind, guessing he was standing right behind her.

 

A faint smile tugged the corner of her lips, “You’re here again?’ she turned her gaze to the boy.

 

“I guess I am.” He answered before proudly displaying his bunny smile.

 

~~~

 

Ae-Ri rested her back to the huge tree behind her as she sat down with the bunny-like boy, “What did you get me this time?” she titled her head to the side, secretly anticipating his response.

 

The shades from the tree and the sweet smell of the flowers around them makes the atmosphere more relaxing than it actually looks. The pink haired boy grinned as he arched his left eyebrow, “Guess?” he copied Ae-Ri’s titled head.

 

Ae-Ri playfully rolled her eyes, “I don’t know, Jungkook. My knowledge about flowers only limited to very basics.” She sighed.

 

Jungkook chuckled; he pulled his hand from his back, revealing a blue to purple-ish colored flower, with spark of yellow in the middle of it. “Today’s flower is; iris.” He gently pushed the bouquet towards Ae-Ri.

 

Her eyes slightly glint with light as she took the flowers from his hand, “It’s beautiful.” She whispered.

 

“Blue iris symbolizes faith and hope.” Jungkook explained as he lovingly tugged her hair behind her ear.

 

“No matter how dark the night might be, know that there will always be light to show you the path. Perhaps it’s the moon, maybe it’s the stars; or maybe it could be me.” Jungkook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter