[8] - t i g e r l i l i e s

Lost Boy // JJK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Thank you for subcribing! Enjoy the chapter <3

 

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

《 𝓽𝓲𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼 》

 

Jungkook couldn't care less about the crowds murmuring about him as he walked along the hallways, all he knew was he was proud with his decision to be by Ae-Ri's side. It's been nearly 2 weeks since that incident, truthfully except for the fact that everyone had themselves wrapped around Chaewon's fingers, everything else about the school was as normal as a high school could be. Since that day, Jungkook made a great deal of impression towards the students, including Ae-Ri herself. Some of them thought he was brave and another part of them thought it was foolish of him to go against the daughter of Park Corporation.

Speaking about the the witch herself, Chaewon didn't make a move or to be more correct she couldn't make a move towards Ae-Ri. Jungkook had been sticking close with her since then and it's a true nuisance that he was there. The casual glare between Chaewon and Jungkook sometimes looked like a war was about to break out, but for some reason Chaewon didn't attack him, perhaps she had another plan up her sleeves.

Ae-Ri and Jungkook's relationship bonded as easily as they had before in the garden where they first met. At least that was a fact that only Ae-Ri knew; in Jungkook's point of view however it's was just another puzzle for him to solve, on how comfortable he was with Ae-Ri despite the fact that they were strangers 2 weeks ago. But, he didn't let that thought over-shadow his intention to truly be friends with Ae-Ri. Although he got to admit that Ae-Ri was more reserved comparing to his chaotic , but had always enjoyed her company. Something about her composed presence, soothed Jungkook's heart.

People might have thought Jungkook was walking mindlessly around school, but after stopping by the cafeteria to get some food, he didn't detour from his original destination. Upon walking closer to the bench under a huge tree right outside of the cafeteria, he saw her familiar figure sitting, leaning her back to the wooden bench; her hair was as waves of pure earth, softly reflecting the light of the sun; each strand moving freely in the breeze; eyes were focused on the sketchbook she was holding with support of her hand and thighs, her stoic expression was actually a compliment to her stillness. Once again, Jungkook find himself mesmerized by her existence. 

He clutched on the plastic bag on his hand, before resuming his steps towards the lady herself. His final step ended right in front of Ae-Ri, blocking the sunlight from reaching the surface of the canvas, she looked up to see the boy she had literally been dreaming of countless of time. His slightly curly hair beautifully dyed in pastel pink, the way his messy bangs falls perfectly right above his eyes, covering some parts of his arched black eyebrows; it was somewhat adorable to look at. His clear eyes glint with light as the corners of his lips moved upwards, displaying his bunny teeth in that bright smile of his, "Hey, sorry I was a bit late. The line was a bit longer than usual, but I got the egg-mayo sandwiches!" he beamed.

Ae-Ri smiled softly, "You don't have to get me those you know? I'm fine with anything really." her gaze followed his figure moved to the side and took a seat next to her. "But they're your favourite, right?" he grinned, scouring his hand into the plastic bag. Ae-Ri's heart almost burst upon his reasoning, "You're too kind to me, Kookie. One of these days, you might regret that." she spoke in her mind as her gaze shifted to the cafeteria to meet Chaewon's burning glare. The window between them doesn't seem like a problem for Chaewon to break through it, just to have her hands on Ae-Ri, but the only thing that's stopping her was Jungkook. Ae-Ri nervously broke her eye contact and continued scribbling her drawing to add some finishing touches.

Jungkook leaned to the side, head almost touching Ae-Ri's shoulder, her nostrils detected a scent between a mixture of black vanilla, pear, and blooming gardenia coming from him. "Didn't know you had talents in arts, what are you drawing?" he took a peak on the canvas and recognizes the sketch that she did.

"Tiger lilies..." he mumbled under his breaths.

Ae-Ri nodded in confirmation, "Yup, you know this flower?" she pretended as if they never had this conversation in her dreams.

Somehow his voice sadden, "Yeah, I know this flower very well." he said as he leaned back.

"It's my birt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter