[4] - d e l p h i n i u m

Lost Boy // JJK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N : I'm sorry for the late update, I lost my draft of this story in my notes *le cries*

So, I need time re-write it with my online classes that's going on. Thank you for being patient!

 

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

《𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓾𝓶》

 

Jungkook walked mindlessly around the vast garden, with a bouquet of flowers wrapped around his right hand. He loved it here. Somehow, he felt like he's been here for all his life. He knew which path to take, and where will it leads to. Inhaling the scent of the sweet floral smell, he closed his eyes; taking all in. The garden never ceased to wonder on how beautiful and somewhat picturesque it was. 

Upon a few steps, he saw a familiar figure standing in the middle on blooming flowers. Her hair was midnight-black, slightly wavy on the edge and it flowed over her shoulders and rested well just above her waist. She had a sculpted figure which was twine-thin. Her waist was tapered and she had a fair complexion with delicate feature. She was captivating, a divine beauty.

She turned around to face him, Jungkook haven't greeted her with his infamous smile but the lady beat him to it. Her smile was beaming and yet so tender. Like the bark of a willow tree, her enticing eyes remind of him cinnamon; they gazed at him over her puffy, heart shaped lips. 

"Jungkook..."  such sugary voice calling his name, it was his guilty pleasure.

He replied her smile with his own set of dazzling, angel-white teeth gleamed with a shape of bunny teeth smile; as he walked closer to her. "My lady..." he softly spoke extending his arms to offer his guidance. She gladly took his request by sliding her arms around his and they walked towards the familiar tree.

 

 

"What have you prepared for me today my dear sir?" she changed her accent into a more refined and fancy sounded.

Jungkook chuckled, "Today's flower is another special type too." He proudly announced.

"You said that to every flower you gave me, Jungkook." She playfully rolled her eyes.

He grinned from ear to ear, "Exactly, my lady." he tugged her hair behind her ears, to have a cleared view on her soft features. 

Jungkook revealed a bouquet of multiple colored flowers; white, blue and lilac. Her eyes shine brighter than they already were, "It's delphinium. Every color have different meanings behind it but overall, it represents strong bond."  

Jungkook watched how she admired the flower he gave her. It's funny how she was amazed and her heart swell just for looking at the delicate petals because that's how exactly Jungkook felt when he looked at her. He didn't know he knew about this hidden garden, or how he knew the girl but he was content with what he had. A sanctuary of his own, along with a girl that he was infatuated with.  He got it all to himself.

 

~~~

 

"Yah! Wake up! How long are you going to sleep for?" Jungkook's face crunches as he rose into a sitting position. He open his eyes only to stare deep into nothingness. His consciousness wasn't present yet.

"You're going to be late on your first day. Come on, up! up!" the man smacked his back repeatedly.

"Hmm JungHyun-hyung. Can't I just go to school on Monday? Why do I need to go present on Friday knowing tomorrow's a holiday?" Jungkook's hoarse voice asked despite his stare were still blank as if he was contemplating his life all together.

"Don't be a brat, I don't have time for this...Come on!" JungHyun stood from the edge of the bed made his way out of his little brother's room. Half-way to the exit, he stopped and leaned at the door frame. "Hey Jungkook..." he called, making Jungkook turned his attention to his older brother.

"What were you dreaming just then?" he asked with his arms folded across his chest.

Jungkook frowned, "What do you mean?" he was confused.

"You were smiling like an idiot in your sleep. Did you had a good dream?" he scoffed as he remembered how Jungkook wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter