[7] - d a i s y

Lost Boy // JJK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Ayo people! Sorry for the late update. I appreciate you guys being patient with un-schedule updates! Borahae~ and enjoy~ 

 

 

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

《𝓭𝓪𝓲𝓼𝔂》

It was awfully quiet in the infirmary.

The moment she called his name; or at least his nickname, Ae-Ri lost her consciousness right in the arms of Jungkook. He of course didn't waste anytime to pick her petite weak figure up, "Where's the ing infirmary?" he shouted making the whole cafeteria silenced, including the teacher. 

"I'll take you." A mint haired boy broke the silence of the room and quickly showed the way. Three of them left the unhelpful students in the cafeteria who was still at awe from what the just witnessed. 

Jungkook had been sitting next to Ae-Ri sleeping body the moment the arrived. The mint haired boy stood at the corner of the bed, watching how Jungkook was firmly holding her hand with such concern in his eyes. Who is this boy? Why is he so attached to Ae-Ri? What does he meant by Ae-Ri was his woman? Those are some of the question that he had roaming around his head. He faked a cough to break the awkward silence between them.

Jungkook finally broke his gaze from Ae-Ri, "Thank you for showing me the way..." he hesitated as he didn't know his name. 

"Yoongi." he resumed Jungkook's unfinished sentence.

"Thank you, Yoongi." he bowed his head downward as a sign of respect, before paying his attention back to the girl lying on the bed. His heart aches to the sight of her. To go through such torture while others just stood and watch her suffering. What kind of people attend this school? How could no one do anything to help? What a ed up school. Jungkook's grip got tighter the more he thought about what just happened.

"Park Corporation huh? What a joke." he thought to himself.

His train of thoughts were cut short as Yoongi spoke, "Who are you exactly?" he asked.

"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook." he answered. Usually he would reach out his right hand for a handshake but Jungkook doesn't want to let go of her hand.

"I never saw you before, you're new I assume? so what's your relationship with Ae-Ri? Since when did you guys started dating? I thought she didn't have any friends." Yoongi kept on asking questions, making Jungkook frowned to his action. 

"Why does it concern you?" he almost growled.

Taken aback from how protective of Jungkook was Yoongi was left speechless for a split second, "Because I am her--" 

"Yoongi! We need to go back to class. Lunch is over." a voice chirped.

Both Yoongi and Jungkook turned to see a boy leaned at the frame of the door. 

"Oh, Hoseok..." Yoongi called his name.

"Come on, we're having quiz for Algebra, I don't think it's a good idea to skip this class." he explained, making Yoongi sighed. Hoseok was right, Yoongi wasn't in the mood to hear his step father rambling about how he wasn't doing great at school. 

He sighed once again before, "See you around, Jungkook." he waved his hand before exiting the infirmary along with Hoseok. Jungkook watch the boys' figure disappearing from his sight. Jungkook look back at Ae-Ri. The was no sign of her waking up anytime soon, it worried him. Perhaps he should bring her to the hospital instead, considering this school's ty management.

He pulled her almost bony hand closer to him and plant a soft kiss on it. Jungkook didn't understand why his was so soft for this stranger in front of him. He didn't understand why he was feeling so protective of her. He didn't understand why his heart was feeling so painful for not being there sooner. It was as if his subconscious already aware of her existence before Jungkook himself met her. It was like they had some kind of connection; a connection that is not of this world. 

Those voices, those conversations that streamed through his head awhile ago. It wasn't unfamiliar, he knew those voices; it was his and Ae-Ri's but the conversation itself was unknown to him. He didn't remember ever had a proper conversation with Ae-Ri but why does it seemed like it was like a memory in his head. When Jungkook was trying to figure out what was going on. Ae-Ri was deep in her slumber, lost in a dream she too wasn't familiar with.

 

~~~

"Where the hell am I?" Ae-Ri spun around into a 360 degree circle, she tried to absorbed her surrounding to see if she recognizes the place only to get disappointed that she was in fact lost.

It doesn't worry her that she was lost in the woods since she knew she was in her dream, but she was disappointed that she wasn't at the garden where she met Jungkook. She bit her lower lips in dismay as she thought that maybe the appearance of the real Jungkook was the reason she had not been dreaming about him anymore but then again it didn't stop her to feel curious about this newly founded world she was in.

Didn't know where exactly she wanted to go, Ae-Ri decided to follow the trail ahead of her. A part of her was actually scared to be in the forest alone but another part of her find it fascinating how such simple repetitive shades of color; greens, browns, and yellows; could make the whole scenery looks too beautiful to be true. It wasn't like the flower garden that she was in before. The mixture of uncountable colors was mesmerizing but this particular scenery she was looking at had its own charm that attracts her.

Upon walking down the path she took and got distracted by the nature aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter