[6] - c h r y s a n t h e m u m

Lost Boy // JJK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Hi there! Thank you for subcribing! This chapter is not as long but I hope you enjoy!

 

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

《𝓬𝓱𝓻𝔂𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶𝓾𝓶》

 

The hallways were crowded with students exiting and entering the classroom, but somehow the three boys walked through it with ease. "So... Can I ask you guys something?" Jungkook still felt awkward around the two strangers next to him.

"Sure, you can ask us anything." Taehyung chirped.

"Do you perhaps know the girl that sat next to me in class? I mean, are you close to her?" Jungkook asked out of curiosity.

Jimin's reaction were kinda off as his smile quickly faded and Taehyung rubbed the back of his neck as he too was starting to feel uncomfortable, "Uh...." Taehyung hesitated.

Jimin's perky voice suddenly dropped into a mono tone, "Why do want to know about Ae-Ri?" he slid his hand into his pockets as they walked down the stairs, peaking a look to the pink-haired boy.

Jungkook noticed that their behavior changed and he wondered what's the reason behind it but he shook it off. "Ahh... so her name is Ae-Ri?" Jungkook said. "Ae-Ri huh? It sounds familiar." he bit his lip as he tried to search her name in his memory but nothing came up. Jungkook continued,  "I'm just curious. Since I'll be sitting with her for the rest of this final year. I might as well befriend her right?" he shrugged as he pretends that he wasn't interested in her.

Jimin let out a silent sigh, "I don't think it's a good idea to--" Taehyung cuts in, "I suggest you not to meddle with her." he said but something in his tone indicates that Taehyung himself was ashamed with his own suggestion. Jungkook's curiosity increased from Taehyung's warning. Why would he say that? She seemed like a sweet girl. He didn't understand why would they put their guards up towards the quiet girl.

"Why would you say that--" Jungkook's question was left hanging as they arrived at the entrance of the school's cafeteria just to witness something Jungkook never thought he would see in his lifetime. The boys' eyed widen in shock as they saw Ae-Ri's body was pinned to the floor with Chaewon on top of her; a hand gripped around her neck while another was shoving a handful of food into Ae-Ri's throat.

Jimin and Taehyung knew that Ae-Ri had always been Chaewon's target. There were some physical bullying here and there but most of the time Ae-Ri would just be taunted by Chaewon's curses and insults. Never in their right mind that Chaewon would take it this far. Both Jimin and Taehyung was frozen in their original state; same as the rest of the students in the cafeteria.

Jungkook was too. He watched the struggles of Ae-Ri clawing Chaewon's hand that were around her neck. He watched how salty tears streaming down to side of her temples. Her muffled scream of plead were as painful to hear. Boiling rage started to form in Jungkook as his brain finally realized what was going on. 

The moment Ae-Ri's grip on the wicked woman's hand were slowly unclasping as her eyes were getting lifeless, series of voices runs through his Jungkook's head. It seemed like a stream of multiple unfamiliar conversations flashed in his brain at the same time. He had no clue what they were talking about but what he know was it was his own voice and hers.

 

 

"You're here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter