[5] - p e s t e m o n

Lost Boy // JJK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N:

There's a lot that happened since the last update but first of all sorry for the late update, apparently my mid term exam weeks are starting so... yeah wish me luck on that! Second of all, thank you for being patient with the updates~ 

Good news, since this storyline tends to be a bit longer that I originally expected, so there will be more than 5 chapters and less than 10(?) I'm not sure either, we'll see~ But, I hope you guys don't mind it to be a little longer than 5 chapters <3

 

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

《𝓹𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷》

 

"Why does time seemed to move so slow?" were some of the things that had been on Ae-Ri's mind ever since Mrs.Kim asked Jungkook to sit next to her. It made no sense to her since last night until this very moment. She didn't understand how is this situation even possible. The fairy-like pink haired boy that she met in her dreams, were right next to her right now. Living, breathing like a normal human being. How could her imagination come to life.

Ae-Ri had doubt herself all her life, but she was sure that Jungkook was just an imaginative creation that she made for her sanity. She swore she had never met Jungkook in real life so she thought that there are no other explanation to support the existence and the presence of Jungkook in her dreams, other than the fact Jungkook wasn't real. Did she thought wrong? Is it really possible to dream of a person even before they met? Is it possible that this Jungkook that was seating next to her, was he real all along?

 

~Flashback~

Struggling to get out from his grasps, the ert finally being released. He crawled away gasping for air, "Y-you punk! You better watch out!" he warned, before pushing his limit to stand up and ran away from the scene.

Ae-Ri watch as the fully black attired man slowly stood up and pulled his head back, breathing in the cold night air. He too was losing his breath. His shoulders and chest were moving up and down, while the hood from his sweater slowly glide down to his neck, revealing his bewitching side profile as well as his fluffy bright colored hair.

Ae-Ri's eyes widen as she watched as the pink haired boy turned to her, walking towards her direction. She couldn't believe her own eyes, she thought she finally gone mad.

His concerned eyes were exactly the same as always. As he was just about to say something, Ae-Ri spoke first.

"J-Jungkook?"

The pink-haired boy seemed to be taken aback by her call, "Do you know me?" he blurted out of curiosity.

Ae-Ri staggered backwards as Jungkook step nearer to her, she fell on her as she lost her balance. Jungkook quickly kneeled by her side and hold her by her right arm to add support wile guiding her to stand up. The poor girl still had her eyes wide, with pure shock on her expression.

"Are you okay?" he asked as his eyes scanned her from top to bottom to make sure she didn't get injured.

"Jungkook-ah, w-what are you doing here?" she stuttered in between her words. Ae-Ri was completely dumbfounded, she didn't understand why would Jungkook be here with her, in this reality instead of in that place she called sanctuary.

Ae-Ri watched his head titled to the side, just like he always did when he's confused or didn't understand a situation. Somehow, Ae-Ri knew what will came out from his lips the moment were open apart, "How did you know my name?" his brows furrowed  a little due to the confusion he was going through.

She felt the air in her lungs were forcefully out of her body, her heart felt like a bullet were shot through it, the aching feeling on her chest were far more painful that any pain that she had felt before. Her eyes wavered, tears threatening to spill right then and there, "I-im sorry!" she blurted as she spun 180 degree and ran as fast as she could, leaving Jungkook with countless of questions in his head and his voice filled the empty road calling her out, "Miss! Wait-- Excuse me, Miss?!"

With the lack of air in her lungs, and the tears running down her cheeks; she was suffocating in despair, "Jungkook... He.. He doesn't know me...." her breaking heart whispered as she pushed herself beyond her limit to keep on running.

~End Flashback~

 

RING RING RING

As soon as the sound of the bell rang, the teacher wrapped up her lecture and permits the students to went on for their lunch. Jungkook had been waiting the right moment to talk to the girl next to him but there wasn't any right time to do so. He hesitated at first but he took a deep breath and gathered his courage to speak up, only to lose his opportunity even before he could say a word. "Umm, exc--" The girl stood up causing the chairs to harshly pushed against the table behind her; she quickly walked away from her seat and exited the class. 

Jungkook's gaze followed her petite figure, with his mouth hang open and eyes enlarged as his actions were stopped midway. He was baffled for awhile but then snapped on his own and planned to chase after her but he didn't even had the chance to exit the classroom as two guys blocked his way. He switched his attention to both of the boys in front of him.

"Hey, new guy! Since you haven't been in Korea for long, I assume you don't have any friends here?" asked the boy with soft features with a pair of  tilted down eyes. 

Jungkook frowned in response. He can't really differentiate whether these guys are picking on him or just trying to be a decent person.

"Oh how rude of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter