[9] - h y d r a n g e a s

Lost Boy // JJK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Hello to new subcribers! Thank you for subcribing ~ Enjoy the update!

 

 

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

《 𝓱𝔂𝓭𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓪𝓼 》

 

Jungkook had his hands in the side pockets of his pants as he stood at the entrance of restaurant as he was waiting for him father's appearance; it's rare that his father went out of his way to have lunch with Jungkook, not to mention a fancy one. He was even asked to wear a proper and formal attire; "A suit for lunch? Really, Dad?" he thought as he looked down to his clothes. It's not that he hates wearing them, Jungkook was used to it but he just thought there's no need to get all dress up for a random lunch for two. 

He look around the restaurant to take in the view, the place was surrounded by fence-like bushes where the pastel purple, blue and pink flowers grew in between the leaves. It was beautiful, he thought that it adds the aesthetic value to the restaurant. He was almost confident that girls would love to have a lunch date here. Then a thought of Ae-Ri came through his mind, "I wonder if she'd love it if I bring her here." Then it hits him, a blush rose up to his cheeks as he cover his face with his hands. What was he thinking? A date with Ae-Ri? He barely knew her but his heart raced as a cheeky smile appeared behind his covered face, fantasizing about it.

"Mr.Jeon said that you can wait at the table, sir." A female employee suddenly spoke, waking Jungkook from his daydream.

Jungkook shook his head, "It's okay, my father is coming from his office, he'll be right over. I don't mind waiting here." he smiled politely.

The employee hesitated with his decision to stay since the Jeon family was one of the VVIP of the restaurant, it's only fair that they should get the best service, instead of standing outside of the restaurant under the scorching sun. Not wanting to neglect the customer, the employee decided to stand wait with him. She noticed that Jungkook had been staring at the flowers with a smile on his lips.

She voiced, "Do you like the flowers. sir?" she asked politely.

Jungkook nodded, "Yeah, I think it's pretty." he answered, while his eyes were still glued at the view.

She continued as he looked interested with the flowers, "It's hydranges, sir. It symbolizes "luck". Besides being a token of charm for our restaurant, it is also a wish for our customers to have luck by their side." the employee explained.

"Luck for the customers, huh?" Jungkook spoke as he walked closer to the flowers an bend down to have a better look.

"That's true, sir. We wish you would be blessed by the token of charm." she bowed her head respectfully.

It didn't took long after that when a car came rolling in and parked at the entrance of the restaurant, Jungkook stood up straight and walked back to the entrance door. He watched the guards opened the back door of the black limo,  paving the way for his father to walk out the car. Mr.Jeon was looking neat in his suit as well, he smiled as he walked to his son. "Didn't I tell you to wait inside?" he asked as he threw his arms around, pulling Jungkook into a quick hug. "Yes, but you know me, right?" Jungkook replied as he displayed a cheeky smile. Mr.Jeon shook his head, before walking side by side with Jungkook into the restaurant.

"But, it's a good thing that you waited for me. Or I think there will be another fight broke out between you two." Mr.Jeon's aura completely changed into something more heavy and serious.

Jungkook cocked his head to the back as he was severely confused with his father's statement, "What to you "broke another fight?" I don't understand--" Just then, the restaurant employee opened the sliding door to the private dining room, revealing the face of woman that Jungkook despise the most, Chaewon.

~~~

Jungkook didn't understand what was the purpose of this lunch, why must he waste his time being in the same room, same table with Park Chaewon and her father. The two teenagers didn't spoke a word to each other throughout the lunch, they only exchange glares and silent curses that only them could somehow understand. Chaewon looked confident and proud, which makes Jungkook thought how hideous a human can be; how can she be this happy, this full of herself and all the while doing mean things to Ae-Ri. How could a human be so prideful, wearing a crown of ignorance and holding a title of a tyrant. Such ego from Chaewon, was disgusting to witness. Jungkook didn't just lost his appetite but he also lost some of his beliefs in humanity.

Mr. Jeon waited for the waitress to finish serving the wine and exited the dinning room, an awkward silence accompanied the room before he cleared his throat, "Jungkook." He called. The pink haired boy broke his glare competition with Chaewon and turn his attention to the man next to him, "Yes, father?" he answered his call.

Mr. Jeon eyed Chaewon and then turn to Mr.Park, who was making some kind of telepathy communication through his eye contact, he sighed before, "I want you do apologize to Miss Chaewon of the Park Corporation for what you have done." he continued after taking a sip of the red wine.

Jungkook eyes widen in shock, he was baffled with his father's instruction, "Excuse me?!" he unintentionally increased his voice as he was offended with such request. As his annoyance increased, his brows furrowed into a frown while he had his tongue pushed to the inside of his cheeks, "Why should I apologize to this bitc--" 

"Jungkook! Watch your language!" Mr.Jeon stopped him before he could finish his insult.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter