Date

A Ghost I know!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day while Sehun was happily humming song, showering with the most expensive gel and even expecting his ghost friend to help him select his shirt for the ‘date’ as he would prefer to call it, she didn’t even come out from her room even after being knocked or called repeatedly by the former.

 

She made a really lame excuse about being sleepy and let him leave by himself.After a while, she felt so restless, that she had to go out. However, she would, absolutely, at all costs, avoid their date spot. She had no idea where she was going. She simply kept going where her feet would take her. 

 

Sehun waited in front of the cafe for a while when a girl appeared round the corner wearing a blue dress with her hair in a knot. His heart began to pace faster.

Didn’t she say in the letter that she would be wearing a blue dress?! Is it her then?

 

“Umm,” without looking or sounding too suspicious, he tried to signal the girl. However wearing black and covering his face almost 65% like that, he only looked like a hired hitman. However, the girl seemed to have taken some hint as she smiled at him before announcing, “Hi, I am Ariah.”

Finally….

It’s not a handshake that he needed now, he wished, really, to take her with him and never let her go. But he kept it to himself instead of being creepy and replied, “I guess we finally meet then.” However, his smile was not really visible since he was wearing a mask but she must have failed to notice those eyes, since otherwise she wouldn't have been able to continue.

As they went inside and chatted a bit about normal stuff, Sehun grew more restless as he really wanted to ask why she stopped sending him letters but maybe the conversation took them somewhere else and that’s how he noticed that something was probably

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter