Running Out Of Luck

Twist of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hari felt a moving object vibrating next to her ear, and she heard something like a human's breath right beside her. Wait, human's breath? Hari's eyes shot open and she was greeted by a . She blinked her eyes to get a clearer look of it and to make sure that her eyes weren't playing trick on her. She held her breath and her heart seemed to stop for a second as she figured that something wasn't right. Many scenarios ran past her mind and as much as Hari wanted to deny, lying in the arms of another person meant that the worst has happened. She freaking slept with someone while she was drunk! 

Heart beating rapidly, Hari needed to know who was the person she had with. She raised her head and she screamed hysterically when she saw the man's face. The man was startled by the commotion but the moment he noticed the girl on his bed, he shouted his lungs out too. 

"What the hell are you doing on my bed??"

The two of them yelled at the same time while Hari scrambled to take the duvet to cover as much of her body parts as she could.

"I should be asking you that? This is my room!" Sehun was outraged to find himself on a bed with someone he barely knew. 

Hari scanned the room when her eyes landed on the rose bouquet and a bottle of wine on the couch. As far as she remembered, she didn't have those in her room. And this room was definitely bigger than the room she was assigned to. Sehun was right, this is his room, and she came to the wrong room.

"Can you help me to pass this back to her when you see her later?"

"How did this happen?" Hari's lips quivered. It must be the alcohol that made her so drunk that she mistook the room card that Irene handed to her as her own room last night. But what happened after she entered the room, she had zero recollection of it.

"I wished I knew too!" Sehun couldn't help to lose his temper because instead of fixing things with his girlfriend, he ended up sleeping with a makeup artist from his company. How worse can things get? If words get out, they are screwed, "We will meet at the lounge in 30 minutes to talk," Sehun picked up his boxer from the carpeted floor to wear it and he collected his strewn clothes before heading to the bathroom. 

 

Hari headed to the lounge as per Sehun's instruction and he was already there, with a cap and a mask to hide his identity. Standing at the entrance, she let out a groan and smacked her forehead, "Son Hari, Son Hari! Are you a freaking ? How can you have with Oh Sehun?" She didn't want to confront Sehun about last night but the talk has to come no matter what. Reluctantly, Hari entered the lounge and as soon as she was near the table, Sehun commanded her to sit like a dog. 

Of all the artistes in SM, Hari had the least interaction with EXO members. Even though she has joined the company for years, she barely had any opportunity to work with EXO and despite the fact that they were considered to be colleagues, Hari saw this group as an untouchable commodity because of their humongous popularity. Hari's best friend, Young-Seo, can attest to that when she couldn't get their concert tickets as they were sold out in minutes. She might have some courteous interactions with a few members like Suho, Xiumin and Chen when they encountered one another in the office but that's about it. Oh Sehun was someone she has never had any personal interaction with; his black arched brows, his cold demeanour was enough to deter her from him. 

"Stop zoning out, tell me, how did you get the room card?"

Hari knew it must be true that Sehun is only nice to people that he is comfortable with because he sounded like a jerk right then, "Irene handed me the room card and told me to return it to Minjung eonni," She let out a deep sigh, "I was drinking too much, I totally forgot about it and I mistook it as my room card."

"Joohyun asked you to pass the card back to Minjung eonni? Why?"

Hari saw hurt flashed past Sehun's eyes, she didn't know what happened between the couple but she wasn't in the position to ask anyway, "How would I know that? Anyway, I am sorry for messing things up."

"Yeah, you really did mess things up. If you can't drink, then don't act like you can. Because of you, now I have to live with the guilt of sleeping with another girl for the rest of my life."

Hari was taken aback by Sehun's straightforwardness, "I admit that yesterday's incident was my fault but don't you have a part to play too? You couldn't even tell your girlfriend and other girls apart and you just slept with whoever was on your bed?"

"I took flu medication and I was feeling drowsy okay!" Sehun raised his voice out of frustration, "I had no idea how I ended up mistaking you as Joohyun too."

Sehun looked so troubled and it made Hari feel really bad for last night. They were both incapable of functioning normally last night but she had the biggest part to play for last night's hooha. If she didn't take the wrong card and entered the wrong room, they wouldn't have slept with each other. How is she going to face Irene from now onwards? 

"I hope you can forget whatever that happened last night and do not tell anyone about it, especially Joohyun."

"I will, don't worry."

 

Another minute she stays in the hotel means the chances of her interacting with her colleagues increases. So after the not so friendly talk with Oh Sehun, Hari rushed back to her room to pack up. As she was walking along the corridor, she bumped into Minjung and somehow she was thankful that it wasn't Irene that she encountered because she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter