Two (O)

That's What Love Is ✔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun

"Sure, why not? "

My whole world stops upon hearing that words come out of Momo Unnie's mouth. I grip the strap of my bag tightly before backing away and running away from that place.

Why does it have to be him?

Why can't it be me?

--

I always have a great respect for professional dancers because being a great dancer was one of my biggest dreams since I was a kid. That's why I became a trainee on one of the finest Entertainment here in Korea.

But of all the dance performance that i've watched since child, Nothing are even close to compare on how good Momo Unnie is.

Everytime I watched her performed, a certain fire ignite in my chest. Like it was motivating me to do well on everything that I wanted to do.

Which I tried.

But after realising a few months ago that my so called 'admiration' for her was starting to be more than it was supposed to be. My whole world started to change.

Until I just saw myself including something on the things that I wanted to do well and that is.... 'making her happy' .

That's why every single time that we are together, I tried my best to make her laugh by presenting to her my good sense of humor. It has been a part of my day to see a smile on her face because of me.

Sometimes I would suddenly dance like an idiot and do silly poses on the practice room which makes her and some of my co-trainee burst out in laughter.

When she was feeling down because of her performance on the evaluation day, I was there to cheer her up by buying alot of food for us to eat and prevent her from thinking about anything. Cause I know how she loved eating.

The sound of my phone interrupted my thoughts making me back to the reality of life. I didn't realized that I was now walking lifelessly to the sidewalk. What to do? I just got my heart broke.

I take out the phone in my pocket and it was a message from Sana Unnie.

Squirrel Unnie :)

Party at Tzuyu's house with the squad. You should be here. :->

I immediately replied an 'okay' and called a taxi to make my way into Tzuyu's house. I needed this to avoid thinking of Momo Unnie.

Once I arrived, a loud music coming from the speaker welcomed me. There are also a few disco lights and alot of familiar people are inside. It looks like a real party. Except it was in the living room.

Tzuyu, Sana Unnie's girlfriend was a drummer of a band. That's why she knew alot of people to invite in this party. I guess her parent's out of town again.

Sana Unnie waved at me in the kitchen so I waved back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter