One (L)

That's What Love Is ✔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo

It was just another day of my lessons as a dance trainee here in Korea. But I can't seem to suppress the smile that is slowly growing on my face as I get closer to the vocal room.

I can't help but to felt a little nervous once I open the door, revealing my other co-trainees sitting anywhere in the room and of course him.

---

I was in my two years as a trainee when I suddenly feel dissapointed about myself as a singer. We did a monthly evaluation to perform everything that we have learned on the trainings, and mine didn't quite go well.

Sure, they all praised my dancing skills but my vocals is what i'm afraid about. It feels like I didn't go any better even after all the vocal lessons that i've went through. Until I just saw myself slowly starting to believe that i'm a terrible singer just like what I often heared from other people. The self confidence that I build for years, slowly faded because of that single performance.

Until he arrived.

Kim Heechul, that's his name. It was all to fast. The vocal teacher that we are expecting everyday didn't show up. Instead that man named Heechul was the one who welcomed us on the vocal room.

Unlike the previous vocal teacher, he was more kind, more considerate and more humored. He didn't let a day of training ends without making everyone of us laugh at his good sense of humor.

He always make sure to let us feel comfortable and he doesn't let anyone of us to feel left behind. He even focuses more on those who really needed the lesson. He was a very good vocal teacher, always motivating us to do well and his great words slowly bring backs the confidence that I have.

"Momo Unnie. " I came back to my senses once I heared a voice calling me.

"What are you still doing there at the door? Come here now cause the lesson will start anytime soon. " It was Dahyun, my co-trainee and my friend as well.

"Yeah, you look like a statue there.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter