Eight (W)

That's What Love Is ✔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung

"Yes, cause you really look like a penguin. A rare and really beautiful one. "

---

A few people admires me because of how bold I can be. I never let anyone look down on me, because I believe in fairness.

I am also a free-spirited person. I believe that life is short so you have to do what you really want, say what you really want and don't be afraid to show your love to others.

That's why when Myoui Mina came and I felt something for her that I never really felt before. I didn't think twice and show her how I feel.

But as dense as she can be, Mina Unnie never really noticed every little thing that I do.

I believe that showing love comes in different ways and mine happens to doing small things to make her feel special.

I would constantly give her my jacket when she's called or needed something to cover her exposed legs. I often visit the Entertainment to bring her food, but I don't want her to be overwhelmed so I always bring alot so the other trainee can also eat.

I would always let her walk through the safe side of the sidewalk when we're together and my songs are always dedicated for her.

Until I realized that she might like me too, since I always catch her stealing glances at me without her knowing that I always have my eyes on her.

So now I boldly do my confession in my own ways. And that is engraving her name on my skin.

"Why would you do that? " I came back to reality hearing her soft voice.

I take a deep breath before walking towards her until we're one foot away.

"Because I can't stop thinking about you. I wanted to be with you every minute every second of the day but you weren't even mine. " I boldy replied looking straight to her eyes.

"I don't even know if you feel the same but there's no harm on tr-"

Before I can even continue my words, my mind went blank when she captures my mouth with her own.

I was fast to grasp everything, so I put my arms around her and kiss her back, pouring all the love I have for her.

----

First Day

I woke up early to bake some cookies for my girlfriend. I perfectly place it on my hand made box. I draw random things on the box and make it colorful to catch her eyes.

Second Day

I designed her black rubber shoes to make her smile and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter