Three (V)

That's What Love Is ✔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana

"Dahyun, Can I talk to you?" I said almost like a whisper but I think she managed to hear me since she turn to look at me.

"Of course Unnie, what about? " She smiled while asking. It makes me wonder if she remembered everything that happened last night.

"L-last n-night You k-"

"Oh yeah, last night I was really drunk. I'm sorry if I didn't help on tidying up the place Unnie. "

I bit my lips before faking a smile. 'she doesn't remember. '

--

All my life, I was always sure to every decision that I make because I believe that regreting was just a waste of time and I hate to regret.

I am sure as to what clothes I'll wear, I am sure about what course to take. I'm sure that I wanted to be a famous Dancer in Korea that's why I leave everything behind in Japan to became a trainee here and I'm sure that..... I love Tzuyu that's why I said yes to her.

I'm sure that I love her because we've been together for almost two years now. I'm sure that she loves me because she always show and told me that she do. I am sure that I was lucky to have her.

But once I met Dahyun, everything changed. My life turns upside down.

When I'm with her it feels like there's no such thing us 'perfect decision'. With her I can never be sure about anything.

With her everything feels 'lighter', like i've been in a heavy place all along before she came.

I know it's wrong but why does it feel so right everytime i'm with her?

Was it because of her sense of humor that Tzuyu don't have? Or her silly remarks and outgoing personality? Or just because...... of what I feel that she looks better than anyone else. Even better than my own girlfriend.

"Sana can we talk? In private please. " I came back to reality hearing Tzuyu's voice whispered to me.

We are at Tzuyu's house having a party with the squad and other co-trainees and co-workers.

I nodded before we makes our way outside their house and go into their mini garden where we can freely talk without anyone interrupting us.

"What's wrong? " I asked looking at her worriedly. No matter what happened, Tzuyu will always have a special place in my heart.

"I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter