Four (E)

That's What Love Is ✔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu

"Be happy. " I said to the only girl that I love after kissing her forehead for the last time and leave her in the garden of my own house.

Today was supposed to be a great party. I didn't actually throw a party just because my parents are out of town. Today was a special day.

Today was our supposed 2nd Anniversary.

I take out something on my pocket, making my tears fall even more. In my hand there are two flight tickets. I know that Sana misses her parents so much that's why I book us a flight to Japan. This was supposed to be my gift for her but I guess it doesn't matter anymore. Since she already ended everything between us.

I crumpled it and throw it away. I wiped my face before entering my car, driving to the place where I know I can relax my mind.

---

From the very first time that I saw Sana on the bar where our very first performance happened. I already knew that she was different from all the girls that I've met.

Before, I'm not really the type to stick around. I date alot, but never really get comitted to any of those girls.

I'm afraid of committment that's why I just play and flirt a lot. I always do One time thing.

But when Sana came in my life, I changed. With her, I decided to face my fear and did everything to make our relationship works. That's why we lasted for two years.

I thought everything was fine, we're both really happy with each other. Everyday was full of hugs and kisses when we are together.

Not until, She introduced me this girl named Dahyun. From the very first time that we all hang out with that bubbly girl. I know that there's something off.

From the way Sana laughs on her jokes and the way she look at that girl. There was definitely something going on, but I didn't think much about it since I trust her.

But I guess that's the wrong decision I've ever made. I shouldn't have trusted her too much.

How can she throw away that two years like it was nothing after meeting Dahyun for only a few months.

But I think that's just really how life works.

I go out of my car and walks towards the shore. Hearing the waves and feeling the strong sea breeze always calm my nerves.

I shouted and cry in that peaceful beach because I know, no one will hear me anyway.

--

Morning came and I didn't realized that I fell asleep inside my car, still in the same beach from last night. The sun was starting to rise and I know that I needed to continue my life.

"Life doesn't end on a single heartbreak Chou Tzuyu. "

Starting the engine, I make my way back home. Since Mina Unnie i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter