Five (I)

That's What Love Is ✔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon

Mission succeeded!

Jihyo and I shared a laugh after seeing Tzuyu mesmerized by that girl. We don't really know her but she was looking at Tzuyu the whole performance of their band so we just assumed that she admired her.

We then get to this plan to bump that girl's back, for her to spill her drink to Tzuyu and it's a success. It was actually Jihyo's idea since she wanted to revenge a little to the younger for calling her earlier and ruining her hang out with Sana and Dahyun.

Jihyo and I cheers before gulping our drink for our little success. We can't afford to see Tzuyu sad anymore, that's why we did that.

"I'll just go to the restroom. " Jihyo informed so I nodded and she started to walk away.

"Wah! " I jump a little from shocked upon feeling a hand on my shoulder and a shout in my ear. Surprising me.

"Yoo Jeongyeon! How many times do I have to tell you to stop doing that. " I said and glared at her but she just chuckled and grab my glass and drink from it.

"Can't help it, your fun to mess with. "

--

I was known as a confident woman. Some people admired me because of how I can easily express myself to others. I can easily tell I love you to my friends and how confident I am to talk to people.

I hug and kiss my friends alot to show them that I love them. I easily get friends to other people even though I just met them.  I was always confident when it comes to expressing myself.

But there's only one person who is a challenge for me.

Yoo Jeongyeon.

She's the only person who I can't really express my confidence with. I can't easily hug and kiss her. I can't easily tell her the words I love you. Because I know it's different when it's her.

With her.... the confidence of expressing my feelings was nowhere to be found. I think it's also because she always rejects my advances even before I can do it.

She will always avoid my skinships everytime I tried to kiss or hug her. So I just started to slowly stop doing it with her.

But it's also a right decision that I stop because I'm afraid that she might heard the loud beating of my heart everytime I tried to hug her.

I met Jeongyeon because of Jihyo. We are both her friends but we never really met each other until Jihyo invited me to watch their band's performance at this very same bar.

The first time I saw her sing and heared her voice I already admired her. Until my admiration slowly deepen everytime I would see her take care of her younger friends and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter