Seven (T)

That's What Love Is ✔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina

"I love you baby. "

This was the time where I supposed to feel the pain in my chest and felt a tears on my cheeks. But why do I feel nothing?

I feel nothing but relief, hearing Jeongyeon Unnie's confession of love from Nayeon Unnie.

Why does it feel like something heavy has been lift-off my chest. I feel lighter.

I let my eyes be glued to Jeongyeon Unnie who's singing on the stage before finally allowing myself to switch my gaze to where it was really supposed to be.

To that cute but charismatic little guitarist, Son Chaeyoung.

When you enter a room where a band was performing, the vocalist was probably the first person that you will recognized easily, because they're always at the center and they're voice brings life to the band.

That's why when Jihyo Unnie invited me to meet her friends. Jeongyeon Unnie was the first person who grab my attention.

She knows how to take care of her friends and that's where I started to admire her.

As fast as my admiration for her started, is just as fast as it ended.

Why?

Simply because I can see how she looked at Nayeon Unnie. How she treat her and How her eyes lit up when Nayeon Unnie was around.

With that, I immediately dismissed those feelings before it even grows. And I'm thankful that I did.

Because then, my attention was transferred to the guitarist.

At first, I never really paid much attention to Chaeyoung.

It's just that, she screams trouble for me. Maybe because of those tatoos etched on her skin.

With the small body of hers. She never let anybody look down on her. That's why she was often involved into fights and I heared that she's also a flirt. I can see her with different girls everytime I hang out with them.

But my impression on her suddenly changes after I saw her one Saturday Night.

It was a rainy night so I grab my umbrella before going out to the entertainment.

I was ready to open it when a familiar person caught my attention. It was Chaeyoung, on the other side of the streets. Giving her umbrella to an old woman, she even remove her jacket and put it around the old woman's shoulder. Then she called a cab and help the old woman to enter so she can go home at ease.

After what she did, I saw how Chaeyoung run in the rain, not minding if she freezes because of cold as long as she help that old woman.

Because of that incident I slowly believe that there's something more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter