Six (S)

That's What Love Is ✔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon

"Then be my girlfriend. "

A smile makes it's way to my face after hearing that.  Took you long enough.

----

I'm known as a bully, prankster and skinship hater. Since I always makes fun of my friends, mess with them and prank them. I also hate skinships. I don't like hugs and kisses. I mean isn't it annoying?

All my life I was like that. It was really hard for me to express myself to others. I always think that saying I love you was so corny and shameful. That's why I didn't really say those words to anyone.

That's why when Nayeon came, she immediately caught my eyes. As cliche as it sounded, I think I fell in love at first sight. I fell in love the first time she showed me that bunny smile of hers. I fell inlove on how confident she brings herself to other people.

She got my eyes because she's the opposite of me.

As much as I hate to admit it but I like it when she touch me. I like it when she tried to hug and kiss me. I just pretended to hate it since I don't want to be too obvious.

That's why as hard as it sounded because it's not clearly my field. I tried to express my feelings through my actions.

When she stop trying to kiss and hug me. I was really sad and I realized that she might have thought wrong of my actions. So I did my best to get her attention.

But I didn't know that Nayeon was a very dense woman.

She didn't even get to notice my signals. She didn't realize how different I treat her compare to my other friends. She didn't notice me stealing glances at her from time to time, My soft voice when I talk to her and I'm even flirting to her.

I would casually put my hand on her shoulder and my eyes would glow everytime she's around. Gosh, if eyes could talk, my eyes would have probably tell her my feelings a thousand times by now. Glad it couldn't.

She probably didn't know it and no one probably knew about this but no one has ever tried to hit on her because I always stop them before they can even get close to her.

I know it sounded crazy but can you really blame me? I was obsessed by her already.

"Okay, just forget about it. " I immediately turn to Nayeon once she said that and remove her arms on mine. Gosh, she misunderstood my silence.

"No, no no. You can't turn it back. I'm sorry if I became silent all of a sudden. "

She looks at me and instea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter