Chapter 2

"save me..."

The sun were just rising, signalling the day were just about to begin. A boy was saw tiptoed across the living room to the main door and escaping quietly. That boy that have a black hair, his bangs curl a little, heaved a sign as he managed to escape without anyone noticing. He didn't forgot to bring his phone and wallet as it was important.

He decide to leave early in the morning. The road was empty and seem a bit lifeless unlike usual, as in now it's only 7 a.m., because he have to go somewhere important. So important that s cannot know about this. This is his little secret. He knew he only got this moment because their vacation started today and he's sure the other members will wake up late to gain back the sleepless night they had before. 

The place he's going to is not that far from their place, that's why he decide to just walk on his own. He can also take some alone times to clear his head with everything that's going on in his life, giving him fresh air to keep his mind on the track back. He was lost in his thought when suddenly he feel something bad. It's like suddenly he was given a six sense to notice when something's wrong. Maybe because he always take good care of the younger ones in his team and always know when something happen to them that he become more alert, that he feel his hair on the back stood.

He stopped on his track and quickly turn around. 'Weird.' , he thought, as there's no one behind him. He observe his surrounding one more time, and that is when he noticed it. That shadow. That humane shadow beside a lamp post. He slowly turned back around while trying to control his breathing. He didn't even notice that he was panicking. 'This is not the time to be panicked, Yoon Jeonghan!' He continued walking, acting like he didn't saw the suspicious person just now. 

He start to speed up his pace bit by bit when he saw the glimpse of the building he's going to, the hospital, and hold himself from running as he did not want the kidnapper or whatever that person is to know him panicking. But suddenly he can hear the footstep behind him got louder and before he know it, he heard them running towards him.  He can no longer hold himself and start running too. Unfortunately, luck was not on his side that day.

He was caught in a hold by not just one person, but three! One of them put a cloth on his mouth, and he's slowly feeling dizzy. He can sense his consciousness fading bit by bit. The last thing he saw is the smirk belong to one of his catcher. And then everything becomes dark.