Chapter 1

"save me..."

It was another peaceful morning at Seventeen's dorms. Their last scheduled just finished yesterday and from today onward they were getting a 'little' vacation. And that is why their dorms seem a bit quiet cause everyone decide to wake up late.

Except for one person.

"Jeonghanie hyungggg~~ Let's go!!" The boy with black hair with his cute smile shout as he open the door to his hyung's room. Instead of finding that person on his bed like usual, the room was empty and clean. Even the bed looks like no one has sleep on it the night before.

"Jeonghanie hyung? Where are you?" the boy ask as he went into the room, searching for the said person. He looked to his left and right. Under the bed. Inside the closet. Everywhere inside the room. But he still can't find him. Even his belongings like his wallet and smartphone isn't there. Moreover, it was so quiet, like the room has been left for a long time.

"Ya Dino-ya!! What are you doing?" come a new voice belong to a boy with his plump lip looking a bit like American but actually not. He make his way to 'Dino' with a frown on his face.

"Ahh. Coups hyung, have you seen Jeonghanie hyung? Did he go out? Cause he's not in his room. Between hyung, are you going out? Why are you all dressed up?"

"Yaa! One at a time. I just come back from the company. Ceo-nim want to meet me. /sigh/ It's about Jeonghan."

"Why? Did something happen?" Dino start to worry.

"No. But Ceo-nim said Jeonghan has gone to holiday with his family. He said not to disturb him and that means no calling and chatting as he want to spend time with his family. But, why did you search for him?"

"Jeonghanie hyung promised me that we gonna eat breakfast together. But I guess I got ditch by him." he laugh as he try to cover his disappointment.

"Cheer up, Dino!! Maybe he didn't mean to. Let's just have breakfast together with the others. Go wake them up okay." said the leader as he go to wake up the other members.

"Okay."

Soon everyone knows the news about Jeonghan. Some of them try calling him, but the call did not get through. They all seem speechless about it, cause Jeonghan is not the type to just go like that without telling them. If not everyone, he at least will notify Seungcheol to not make them worry, but this time, even the said person does not know anything and had know it from their Ceo.

They try to pay no attention to it because it's not a big deal, as they said. Jeonghan just with his family, why should we worry. But who are they kidding, they all still had a slight worry in their hearts and a question that no one know the answer to it.

'Why Jeonghan did not tell us?'







 

Meanwhile,

In the room that was so dark that we cannot see what's in there, looking like some abandoned warehouse. Little light emits from the window that struck across the room to where a lone boy was sitting on a chair, with his head down. The boy looked like he was sleeping, did not mind the musty smell of the room at all.

He was suddenly woken up by the light radiating in his eye.

"Ughh. Where am I?"