They're back

LOVE SONGS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"From: unknown number

Hi! My name's cindy, Im Yoon's sister"

.

.

why the would she text me? i hadnt bothered her sister in decades.

He decided that replying would be a bad idea. Its all in the past. He puts on his coat and shoes then dashes off to his friend's apartment. Not long after that he arrived and rang the doorbell numerous times until he heard a voice from inside.

"Yeah, Yeah  wait a minute!" 

A few seconds passed and the door finaly opened revealing a built man wearing black shorts and white t-shirt. The man looked at Hyukjae in confusion.

"Hyuk?"

"I got news to tell you!"

He got even more confused as he stared at the person infront of him as he moved aside to let him in.

"You.. came all the way to.. uhm you know that phone's exist right?" he said as he closed the door behind him.

"Nevermind that! dont you wanna hear what it is?"

"What is it?"

He took a deep breath and smiled at him.

"WE'RE GOING ON A VACATION NEXT WEEK TO HAWAII!"

Donghae's eyes were wide open.

"Huh?? come again?" 

"You heard me right, we're going on a vacation to hawaii!"

"Wait-,, why? did you get a huge sponsorship or something?" he said even more confused and surprised. Well what do you expect when someone just came knocking on your door saying that you both were going on a vacation overseas out of the blue? He was waiting for Hyuk to tell him it was a joke and call a therapist for his friend.

"No, Taemin gave me 2 tickets for an all paid vacation to hawaii that he won at the lottery"

"Why would he give you that?"

"Well he had TONS of schedule, so he couldnt make it and it would've been a waste"

"I know that,.." he moved closer to Hyuk and folded his arms.

"But why did he gave YOU the tickets? why didnt he give it to key onew or minho instead?"

"Uhm.. we, kinda talked and i was a little stressed and let it out on him, he felt like it would help i think" 

"really? you trsut him but not your friend from 15 years and counting?"

He doesnt really know why, but he's been really sensitive lately. Maybe because he was still getting used to being a celebrity again with all the cameras's and tight schedule, and also having to deal with this one sided love again after he tried so hard to forget it. But all he knows, he wants to cry at evry single thing. like EVERY. ING. SECONDS.

"H-..hae im .. sorry.. i didnn-t.." his face scrunched as his eyes started to water, this didnt go unnoticed by Donghae as he quickly grabbed him in his arms.

"No, shh Hyuk im sorry i was just teasing you. Im sorry i went too far im sorry"

in Hyukjae's mind, he really didnt know why he was crying. But its like his chest was tight whenever he's around the man. It feels suffocating to be near him and every little thing he does would make Hyuk overly emotional.

one sided love .

Although he wanted to stop so bad, tears kept falling down. It didnt help when he felt the yoiunger's warm embrace as he knew that it didnt meant anything. But still, it was nice. He calmed down after sobbing a while on the younger's broad chest.

"Shh,.. its okay im not mad at all" he said as his hair went through Hyuk's hair, caressing it softly.

"i didnt mean it that way.." 

He pulled away and wiped his own tears.

"I know i know im stupid, now, when's our little vacay?" he chuckled, still caressing Hyuk's hair.

"Well they said to scan the barcode on the ticket and register it on their web"

They grabbed the ticket and saw the barcode on the side of the ticket, Donghae grabbed his phone and scanned it on the website as they told. A webpage suddenly appeared infront of them with a large tittle that said "FREE GATEWAY TO PARADISE" They squealed in excitement as they saw the free vacation pack they got.

A large hotel room with a balcony that has the most beautiful view, nt to mention it was close to the beach. A red cadilac to drive around with and not to mention a personal tour guide to help ease their vacation.

They looked at the web still not believing how lucky they are.

"Woah! this hotel is huge! i cant believe we're staying there!"

"Look! it has a -"

*bzzz* *bzzz* *bzzz*

Vibrations came from Hyuk's phone.

"Hyuk, arent you gonna get that?"

Donghae looked at the caller id "unknown", He was about to ask id he was expecting someone to call but stopped when he saw Hyukjae froze, his eyes were looking dead at the phone not even blinking. He heard him gritted his teeth which made this uncomfortable sound. He got creeped out.

"Wh-.. what is it? whats wrong?"

He said as he slowly reached out towards his friend. His body was stiff. He wasnt answering. He grew concerned and lightly shook him. Just then Hyukjae got back to his senses and flashed a noticable fake smile.

"Nah,, its just my sister bragging about her vacation trip"

Sister? Does he hate his sister so much to react that way and not even bother saving her number or answering her calls? i thought they were close..

"O..kay?"

 

later on that night

Hyukjae's POV

I put on my pajama's as i got ready for bed. I grabbed my phone and planned to scroll on instagram for a bit until my eyes get heavy, but my plan was ruined by a sudden call from an unknown id. Though i have a hunch who's it from.

I ignored it a few times and tried to get some sleep but it just wont stop. I waited HOURS from 11 till 1 am. And gave up.

I picked up the call and waited for the other person to speak. It wasnt saying anything.

"What do you want?"

a chuckle was heard from the other line. I felt shivers on my spine as i heard her high pitched but at the same time deep voice. It sounded like the voice of the demon from every horror movie. Though i dont think its wierd at all, since she is a demon.

"Its been a long time, Hyukjae-Ah!" He said in this.. wierd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter