U said

LOVE SONGS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuks POV

A few days passed, I haven’t seen Donghae too much lately.. I guess he’s busy. But not today. We have a whole week full of fun and relaxation. It was our vacation day!

I was beyond nervous. We were already pretty awkward enough every time we met for a meeting. I felt guilty, SO SO SO guilty for putting us in this kind of state. But if I actually told him what’s going on with me, it’ll make us WAYYY more awkward. So I kinda just have to work with what we got.

He texted me a while ago saying that he was going to pick me up at 11 since our flight was at 1. its already 11.10, he should be here any moment now.

I already prepared everything the week before… I’m excited okay, don’t judge me. Anyway, since I already prepared everything the week before and double checked everything from that day onwards, I’m confident I didn’t have anything to worry about. So I took the extra time to add more detailing to myself.

I brushed my hair (again) until it was perfect, not too clean yet not too ruffled. I grabbed a rouge on my drawer and add slightly more colouring to my lips. As I did that I heard my door bell rang.

Of course it was Donghae, who else would it be? As I was about to answer I heard clicking on my key lock.

Of course he’s gonna open it by himself, he always does

I didn’t get it, it’s like he was so proud to intrude in to my house without permission, as he even did it when cameras were rolling. Although I never mind it, I’m afraid if he does that to someone else they’ll freak out.

I saw the door open as I stepped out of the bathroom. A bulky man wearing a striped blue shirt was leaning against it.

“Ready?” he smiled.

“Yeah” I replied, returning the smile to him.

He helped me with my bags and we walked to his car. As soon as we finished loading the car with our luggage, he opened the door for me. I stared at him confused, hiding the rapid beating in my chest. I seriously feel like I’m about to explode, even the smallest thing that came from him, like handing me a tissue or asking if I already ate made the butterflies in my stomach flutter.

I got in and he happily skipped his way to his door. I couldn’t help but trail his footsteps, admiring his beauty. I mean look at him, he’s the definition of perfect..

 

We drove for what felt like days.. when in reality it’s only been like.. 10 minutes. Neither of us talked, he’s lucky he was driving. He could distract himself from this horrible awkwardness by focusing on the road. Me? I got nothing.. my phone also got nothing.

I decided to play some music.

(U said - Lil peep)

Runnin' away from you takes time and pain, and I don't even want to


So I'm gettin' high all week without you


Popping pills, thinking about you (thinking about you)


Runnin' away from you takes time and pain


And I don't even want to


So I'm gettin' high all week without you


Popping pills, thinking about you

 

This song was one of the many songs I used to listen to when I’m sad or when I had a mental breakdown.

I unconsciously sang the the song following the tune played on the radio. I re-enacted the memories in my head. When I used to try so hard to appear normal in front of him. No feelings, no traumas. Just, plain ol’ happy Hyukjae.

 

 

“Hyuk-Ah!” I turned around to find the man whom have succeeded to make me mentally fall on my knees with his very presence shows up behind the practice room door.

“What is it?” I smiled, trying to sound at least a little bit happy. i kinda knew what he ws about to tell me, and honestly I wish I didn’t

“I got great news!” he aid, smiling cheerfully.

“Cindy and I are a couple!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter