Confession, rejection(?)

LOVE SONGS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae’s POV

“i love you..” he said. That sweet sweet word we always exchange. Though it never had any other meaning than friendship. But right now, I felt another meaning to it. Perhaps this wasn’t the first time he meant it that way, maybe because I was too dense to notice. Or maybe I did notice but I was too scared to admit it. I was so scared to change. I didn’t want to ruin what we have. I didn’t want the media, the company, and even worse, the people we love to ruin what we have.

I didn’t want us getting separated because I was too selfish to consider our future and just followed my greed. But oh god, if he’s gonna say it like that.. I don’t know how much longer I can take it.

The flight felt like forever. Ofcourse anywhere feels like forever when you’re this tensed. After about 15 minutes I fixed my posture so that I was leaning on the seat instead of his shoulders, not realizing I wokke him up until he let out this cute little yawn.

I looked over to him to see his eyes black while his whole face swollen. Especially, those lips.

“Did I woke up Hyukjae or a baby duck?” I chuckled, while he pouted even more.

“I’m sorry your highness mr.perfect. We can’t all wake up looking perfect like you do. Some beauties takes time” he glared.

“Oh? Am I that perfect?”

“Shut it!”

We joked for a while, playing some duo offline games on my phone.

“Stop it! Let me hit you one time, you jerk!”

“It’s not my fault you at this!” I snorted.

“Yah! I’m good at this but look at this! How am I supposed to have control over my avatar when the control’s on your side!” he said, hitting my arm lightly.

“Do you wanna switch then?”

“no, I’m done!” he shoved my phone to me and turned his back, playing with his phone.

I chuckled and hugged him from behind, wrapping my arms around his stomach.

“Hyukkiee sorryy, cmon don’t be maad let’s just play something else, kay?”

he huffed, ignoring my words.

“Awh come onn, don’t be such a baby you big baby” I chuckled. Most people would think a grown man getting all upset at them over a stupid mobile game would be annoying, but if you saw Hyukkie right now you’d beg to differ. He was utterly adorable I just wanted to eat him u- wait no that came out wrong..

He still wouldn’t listen and by now I was starting to get impatient. I pulled up the arm rest separating us, then grabbed the side of his clothes forcing him to turn towards me. Before he did anything I wrapped my arms tightly around his torso, pulling him towards me.

“Gotcha!”

It’s a good thing that the business class had little walls so that other passenger couldn’t see us. Because it was too late before I realized the intimacy in our pose.

I felt his face burn up as he hid it on my shoulders.

“L..let me ggo..” he stuttered.

Quickly I let him go. We shifted our heads, too embarrassed to see each other face to face. I felt my heart beating like crazy. It was just a hug, I didn’t get what was so big about a stupid hug? We do it all the time for god’s sake.

Just then I remembered.

“i love you..”  

Unconsciously I grabbed his hands.

I didn’t know what I was doing.

He looked at me with those eyes. Those eyes. I started having a mini panic attack.

He’s expecting an explanation idiot! Dilute the situation! DI ING LUTE THE SITUATIION!!

“Hae? What is it?” he asked.

“I uh..” I stuttered.

Good job romeo. I said DILUTE the situation not set fire on it! ing moron!

“Ha-..”

“imsorryimisunderstoodyou!” I blurted out quickly.

“What?” he tilted his head confused.

“Misunderstood how?” he asked.

Well done you ing moron, I swear to god, you’re one hell of an idiot. I can’t deal with this, you’re on your own kid, peace

As if on cue, I felt my brain dissapearing as my mind goes blank.

“Hae?..”

I sighed, knowing I cant hide it any longer.

“i thought you were dating the seonsaengnim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter