i love him as..

LOVE SONGS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung? are you okay?" a slim tall figure placed his hands on Hyukjae's forehand. He could see from the corner of his eyes other members start turn their heads towards him. 

"What do you mean Taemin-Ah? ofcourse i am" he brushed taemins hands off his forehead and tried his best not to act fidgety infront of their members, especially Donghae. The reason WHY he's all shy in the first place.

"But Hyung youre face is bright red" 

Yesung moved his face closer to Hyuk to see him better.

"Yah! are you drunk already?" 

"No, i feel fine Hyung!" suddenly he felt another hand on his forehed. This time he doesnt have the courage to brush it off.

"What do you mean fine you brat, youre hot like a stove" he said, as he softly hit Hyuk's head.

"Eunhyuk-ah you should go home and rest, i'll call the manager and tell him to fetch you" 

He saw Leeteuk get up and grabbed his phone to dial their managers number, He felt a little anxiety rushing over him which made his fever even worse. Its not that he doesnt want to go home, but having so many people worried over him was a bit overwhelming.

"But Hyu-"

"No BUTS! Youre going home before your fever gets worse!"

As soon as he heards his Hyung said that there wasnt really much he could do, a little pout unconciously appeared on his lips as he felt bad about worrying s. But instead of looking guilty, he looks more like a little kid who was forced to go home when he stiill wanted to play.

"Awhh, does little Eunhyukkie want to pway mowee?"

He glared at Kyuhyun which got a chuckle as a response from kyuhyun. Ryeowook Hit his shoulders and patted Hyuk's back when he noticed that his pout became bigger"

"Dont mind him hyung, he's just teasing. But Leeteuk and Heechul hyung is right, you should get home and rest"

He wanted to argue but as he glanced around s were all nodding their heads, he scratched his head and rolled his eyes (which made him a bit more dizzier)

"Fineeee"

Siwon chuckled and softly patted his head

"good boy, now lets just wait until teukie Hyung comes back"

As they're still waiting for Leeteuk, Hyukjae felt a little bit more dizzy. He wanted to get up and grabbed water but he fell down as soon as he got up. This shocked him cause he didnt feel this weak before s pointed it out.

Seeing that s and Taemin quickly gathered and helped him up. 

"Yah! you said you were fine! Youre burning like hell you idiot" Yesung said. Hyukjae knew better than to get angry at those words because he knew it came from a place of love and care. Still having so many people fuss over him made him a little bit anxious and guilty it didnt help his condition. Shindong gave him his bottled water as he's sitting.

he gulped his water in anxiety as he feels s staring at him.

"Did you only get sick today? it seems like you've been enduring quite a lot"

He closed his bottle and tried to remember when he actually got sick. He felt fine before but maybe cause he was distracting himself with military work.

"Well. i havent feel well this past few weeks but i just brushed it off"

He felt a something hit his head and gasped. He turned to see Donghae staring daggers at him.

"Are you stupid or what? stop acting heroic you dip"

"Yah! why are you getting mad all of a sudden?"

before he could answer they hear the door opening and turned to see Leeteuk walking towards them with a frown on his face

"Guys the manager cant come,  his car broke down"

a little smile replaced Hyuk's little pout when he heard that.

"Its okay i'll just get home by myself"

He felt yet another hand hit him on the head and was starting to feel dizzy because of it

"Yah What is it with you guys always hitting my head! i thought you wanted me to feel better! I'll dvelope a brain damage at this rate" 

"its your ing fault you brainless monkey, Are you crazy?? Youre a celebrity idiot remember that. You cant just do whatever you want like that!"

he saw through the fuming anger in his Hyung's eyes and saw that he was actually worried sick about him. Its still saddens him that he made s worry but its also nice feeling loved, even if it is overwhelming. 

"I'll be fine hyung" he said as a gentle smile replaced his pout. Just when Heechul was about to snap again, Donghae suddenly stood up amd grabbed his bag.

"I'll take him home, i need to get back anyways"

A slight wave of shock suddenly hits Hyuk's spine which made him have goosebumps all over. He wouldnt know what to do if he was stuck in a car with Donghae alone. its not like they never been alone but his new wave of emotions towards the guy was enough to make him cough up his feelings anytime soon.

"Did you bring your car?"

Silence was heard for a few second before Donghae finally talked

"No,.. but i'll call a cab and go with him"

THANK YOU SIWON!

"Aish, did something happen during 86? why are the kids so stupid?"

"Dont drag me into it" siwon glared

Suddenly someone else stood up.

"I can take him home, i'll give Donghae Hyung a ride aswell"

"No, we cant give you all the responsibilities, i'll just take them"

"But Hyung youre drunk! that's illegal"

"Im not drunk, and besides they're my kid- i mean member!"

As he was about to grab his keys, he checked the schedule's he had tomorrow on his callendar. His face was a bit worried which made Taemin giggle a bit.

"Hyung its fine, i dont have any schedule tomorrow, but i know you have a ton of schedule"

"Well yeah but-"

"Its fineee, i promisee" Leeteuk was forced to comply when Taemin sat him down. He sighed and looked towards the three. 

"Okay then, drive safe, kids no fighting okay! listen to taemin! im serious!"

Hyukjae was a bit baffled hearing those words from his leader-nim cause it sounded like a mom scolding his kids when theyre about to play in someone else's home

"We're not some toddlers Hyung, i dont know why you guys keep treating us like one"

"Well cause you act like some toddlers" laughter followed Shindong's words which made Hyuk's pout return. Upon seeing that Taemin could only laugh when he noticed a pair of drak brown eyes were looking intensely at his hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter