bout you

LOVE SONGS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk’s POV

it was a few months after that, Donghae and I are backstage, getting ready to perform our new album, Bout you.

 

“Babe are you ready?” he said, holding my hands.

 

“I am, but it’s nerve racking hae.. I’m so nervous it’s been a while” I replied, clutching on to his sleeves.

 

“Relax, you got me now.. all of me”

 

His words were able to make all of my doubts vanish in an instant. I smiled, hugging him tight.

 

“Thanks love”

 

“Don’t mention it” he pushed me back a bit and whispered in my ears “If you do a good job, I’ll give you a reward”

 

Knowing what reward he means, my face flushed with a bright shade of red. Before he could tease me any longer, it was time. It’s show time.

 

We went up performing our song, bout you. This song.. I can’t tell you how much I love I have for this song.

 

It’s about us, our journey to find each other. And that we were meant for each other.

 

“the person I was looking for is you” he sang, smiling to me happily.

 

“The person you” I pointed at him “were looking for is me” i sang, pointing at myself.

 

I instantly freaked out and looked down.

 

God I hope elf didn’t notice that. I almost revealed us.

 

He noticed and chuckled, patting my head whispering “Indeed it is”

 

I was never really comfortable with wearing makeup, it’s heavy and taking it off was a long process. But today, I was SO glad that we wear heavy makeup, cause my face FLUSHED like crazy.

 

And that ing nemo fish dare to laugh at me? He couldn’t even hide it when he sang his part “I’m just thinking all about you, you”

 

Donghae I swear I’ll beat you to a pulp when we get home.

 

It was time for my rap part.

 

“Your hand in mine, I’m pulling you into my embrace”

 

“Hyukjae!”

 

i tried to hide my panicking behind a little chuckle.

 

Is he TRYING to get us caught?!

 

“Almost everyday, in all my moments, it’s you” “Hyukjae!”

 

I was glad that he ended up just spatting out my name over and over again, making it seemed less like a confession and more of a joke. But my heart didn’t stop from beating. Out of sheer panic, I just out and copied what he did throu the entire song.

 

“The person I was looking for is ELF!” I pointed at the crowd, hoping that it would make them less suspicious.

 

“The person you were looking for is me”

 

“I’m just thinking all about you” I pointed at Hae.

 

Crap! Wrong direction romeo you ing lovestruck !

 

“You!” I instantly pointed at elf.

 

“Damn right it’s me” he whispered behind me as we danced. I never felt so mortified my whole life.

 

I got my together as we got to he end of the song, but oh god he wouldn’t let me NOT feel embarrassed to my core for like a second.

 

“The person i was looking for is you” “Hyukjae!”

 

“The person you were looking for is me” “Hyukjae!”

 

“I’m just thinking all about you, you”

 

“The person I wanna be is you”

 

The lights went off, it’s time for our next song. I more song until I get to pummel Donghae.

 

Dne - I love it

 

“If I’m with you, If I’m with you, I love it”

 

“My heart goes bounce, bounce, bounce till dawn”

 

“In my hands, In my hands this sweet champagne”

 

“Enjoy it all right now” I couldn’t help but tremble a bit. Cause as I sang, he was looking at me. This part, was actually inspired by our nights in Hawaii.

 

Flashback

 

We were on the beach, he was sun bathing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter