Imagine 10 :The weather is not bad [Merry Christmas] 🎄 ☃️

A to the Z! Ateez imagines(Requests open)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was freezing.
That's it.
That's the fact.
It was freezing to the point where your toes had curled up and stuck in position and the tip of your nose no longer felt there.
It was wet as well.
The tiny snowflakes that fell on your exposed hair melting and turning into water as they made contact with the surface.
Your face was scrunched up in a frown, teeth clattering as you muttered a few curses under your breath.
Why did they have to drag you out in such horrifying weather
Suddenly a loud and echoing surge of laughter was heard echoing through the large space that was your backyard.
Turning towards the direction of the source of that loud yet warm laughter you made eye contact with Seonghwa who was not so subtly giving death glares at Jongho and Mingi who had decided that he'd be their next victim and had manhandled so he back was now on the floor the two attempting to bury him alive with the thick snow that laid on the field but, failing miserably.
On the other side Yunho and Yeosang were building a snowman, but not a regular snowman.
The two were attempting to mould the melting ice into the classical Michael Jackson pose.
The two of them making weird noises and moonwalking their way through the slippery ground.
And in the far corner you could see Hongjoong chasing after the two-inseparable fake maknaes, San and Woo young who had ganged up on their leader throwing big balls of snow at their leader.
The older man squ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter