Imagine 4: "Play with me won't you?" [light ] pt1

A to the Z! Ateez imagines(Requests open)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warnings: Suggestive behaviour and actions

Tags: Ot8 x Reader, poly au, frustration, teasing
Note: this is all fictional please don't take offense

 

 

It wasn't that you were needy per se.

You did not crave for attention like that.

Instead you took pride in being the smart, independent woman that you were

But having acquired 8 boyfriends at once... (which if I may say: you must have saved the country in your past life!!)

did change things a little bit .

Especially given that the 8 men which you were lucky enough to call yours were one of the most gorgeous men you have had the chance to lay your eyes on.

It made no sense to deny your sudden hormonal spur and refrain from touching and having what was your rightfully yours.

Right now, you were straddling San,your hands waving through his hairs as you explored his mouth with such ferocity and eagerness which had caused the boy beneath you to go lightheaded.

Unfortunately for you , you were still human, and if there's one thing that humans required for survival was air.

You did not want to stop nor tear yourself from the other boy, but your lungs were now aching, the gentle fire which had previously been building in the middle of your legs now having shifted to your lungs, but instead of it being deliciously pleasuring. It was instead painful and tiresome.

Fortunately for you the boy beneath you made the decision to detach himself from your grasp, causing you to gasp for air as soon as his lips disconnected from yours.

You still whined though trying to get back to the close vicinity you previously were in.

San giggled at your neediness, he found it endearing and absolutely cute.

He moved from your lips to your neck where he and bit gently causing you to moan as he kneaded your in the process.

You liked the teasing and all but today....you were impatient.

You suddenly moved his hands away from your body causing him to stop all of his ministrations. He looked at you a bit puzzled but understanding if you were not feeling it anymore, he would understand. After All he cared about you genuinely, he prioritized you comfort and happiness more than any other thing.

So, when you suddenly fumbled for his zipper he gasped in surprise, especially seeing the little frown on your face as you concentrated on the task at hand.

The swiftness and speed with which you had left him clothless had surprised as well with the eagerness with which you had begun grinding on his clothed member.

San bit his lips, he really wanted to continue but he wanted to make sure you were really ok.

It's not like that would be your first time together or your first time at all.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter