Imagine 1: Days like this pt.1 [minor Angst/Fluff]

A to the Z! Ateez imagines(Requests open)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tags:Ensemble x Reader

 

It was officially the worst day ever.

Not only did you lose your wallet but your phone screen was all now cracked.

You cursed under your breath as you turned around to yell the biker who had just barely avoided hitting you causing you to drop your new phone on the deadly tiles of the sidewalk.

You inspected the damage,your phone was bleeping furiously yet as you tried to try any function it out. It wasn't just shattered now it was also unresponsive.

Here goes your chance to call an uber driver.

"" you sighed aloud, getting some dirty looks from the passerbys. A woman even went as far as to covering her child's ears.
You rolled your eyes, you where sure the child had heard worse before there was no need for the lady to act so dramatic.

To be honest you were not the type to pay attention to such things, you could care less about people around you and their opinion but today...

Today was one of those days.

You were swarmed with assignments, your university just took you out from the volleyball team for God knows what reason and you had one more chance to pass your Biochem paper or you were forced to repeat the whole year.
Not to talk about your korean tutor being a .

You were stressed and rightfully so,

Just as you pondered over all your life problems, you felt a little sprinkle of wetness on your face.

You blinked bringing the palm of your hand to your cheek.

'nope it wasn't your tears'

With no time to actually process the situation,the clouds turned grey, a pitter patter was found resounding around you as the sky opened up, letting it pour on the the great city of Seoul.

As you looked around, you could see people running for cover.
A few of them were prepared opening their umbrellas with a swift motion, their trajectory never shivered as their feet carried out with purposeful strides.

You thought about your options.
You could not get a cab nor a bus because you lost your wallet at the University.
You could not get an uber because your phone got broken.
Your aunt was probably still at her office but it would be such a long walk...
Not to add that your current residence was at least an hour away if you power walked.
The rain was also getting worst by the minute.

You sighed in exasperation as you placed your hands into your pockets.

A ringing sound was heard.
You softly brought out your key chains, there dangling in its might was A little bell, you had received it along the spare key that San gave you for his dorm when they went on a world tour last summer.

You gasped as realization hit you.

'San! That's right'

The dorm of the cheerful boy  and his group mates was barely 10 minutes away from your current position.

You could hang around there until they came back for practice,so you could borrow their phone and call your aunt to pick you up.

You hastily packed the little bell as you made your way to your new destination.
'to HALAteez'you thought cheerfully as sped walked round the numerous pedestrians on the streets.

It was good luck that you had befriend San, it happened quite randomly.
You had just arrived in Korea and was making a detour around the city, you were walking whilst not paying attention to your surrounding your clumsiness caused you to trip on something making you loose your balance.

You had immediately closed your eyes expecting a hard Collison with the floor.
Luckily to you did not fall at the concrete,but instead fell in the arms of your now close friend San.

At first you did not recognize him as an idol, you were mortified and apologized to him offering him to buy him something in return of his forgiveness.

San had actually brushed it off,smiling surely and telling you its ok.
Luckily he spoke english cause at the time your korean was not acceptable.

You still insisted though on buy him something that's how you ended up  getting ic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter