Imagine 2: Days like this pt.2 [Fluff]

A to the Z! Ateez imagines(Requests open)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Tags: EnsemblexReader (minor Seonghwa focus)    

It was one of those days, one of those summer hot days ,where your friends also known as Ateez came to crash at your house because 1- you had a garden and 2- they were about to go touring and would not see you in moments.

Everything was going great, it was just a chill day until you screamed as the heavy bucket of cold water hit your body ;the contrast between the hot temperature and the icy bucket making you shiver as droplets of water cascaded out of your now soaked clothes.

A set of high-pitched voices were heard howling in laughter.

you huffed exasperated as you gave San and Wooyoung a side glare.

The two froze for a few seconds , scared of your impending anger but as they watched the way you attempted to squeeze out the excess water from your now sticky and soggy shirt they burst out laughing again; Their bodies tied between themselves as they rolled on the floor.

You sighed at the sight rolling your eyes at them.

"-Here" you heard a voice say

You turned around to see Yunho hand you a towel.

You took feeling thankful

"-They're back at it, again aren't they?" he asked chuckling

You smiled as you watched how his little nose scrunched up

"-Hyung~ play with me I am bored!"

You heard as you turned around just in time to catch Jongho trying to act cute ( which was a sight to see) as he attempted to trick Hongjoong into arm wrestling with him.

You stifled a laughter as you witnessed Hongjoong's face morphed into one of horror.

Jongho had already brought out the foldable table , meaning to set it up when two more voices were heard approaching from the distance.

"-Guys! we're back we got the ice creams"

Yeosang and Seonghwa approached you guys with two big plastic bags in tow.

San, Wooyoung and Yunho rushed towards it, already shot gunning their favourite flavours.

A long set of limbs was seen skirting past you to join the ice cream huddle. It was Mingi

'ah' you muttered lowly ; you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter