Imagine 6: Safe with you [Fluff]

A to the Z! Ateez imagines(Requests open)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Tags: Phobia au, Yunho x Reader, comfort, fluff

 

 

It's not like you were afraid of thunder.

No, because that would have been ridiculous at your age and maturity.

They certainly did not make you want to hide under your blankets , and most certainly did not make you panic.

At least that's what you were trying to convince yourself off.

You were cuddled in a cocoon of blankets, body shivering as you kept your eyes closed when a particular loud rumbled caused you to jump and emit a whimper.

The tip tap on your windows had grown even harder, making for a clear sign of an impending storm coming.

You did not like the rain.

Rain brought the wind making even the brightest of days cold and icy.

The rain brought the dark, making the atmosphere gloomy and mellow.

The rain brought a mess.

You did not like the feeling of having wet clothes sticking to you. It was yucky and very uncomfortable.

To be honest there were hundreds of other reasons you could list as to why you did not like the rain but the most important one would have to be that where there is rain, there is also thunder.

The loud ,booming natural phenomena caused your ears to ring, and your heart to race uncontrollably.

Often when younger you would find yourself cradling in between your parents in their big queen size bed, their presence and warmth bringing you comfort.

You could no longer relish in your parents’ comfort, for one you lived far away in another different country, having decided to study abroad had caused the unavoidable physical distance between you.

Secondly you were too old for it, you were now a young woman. It would be considered as weird and abnormal to still seek such comfort at our age.

You had begun counting the mental image of sheeps when a surprisingly extremely loud surge of thunder was heard ripping into our apartment.

The loud sound caused you to let out a high-pitched screech. The tiny trickles of tears forming in your eyes.

You had y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter