7 Days With Protective Hyejin

By your side

CHAPTER 3

7 DAYS WITH PROTECTIVE HYEJIN

 

author's note:

hi everybody :) . thank you for your comment. it likes my spirit booster

here is chapter 3. hope you all like it. i wish it can shine your day

happy reading :)

 

 

And there she was, hwasa acted like hwasa. A caring and lovely person. It made wheein’s heart felt warm but in some levels it also annoyed her. The seven days journey of hwasa protecting wheein in her house was starting.

 

Day 1

They were eating together. And yess, it was the moment when hwasa almost killed wheein because of choking. It was because hwasa was afraid that wheein would drink the alcohol. At that day hwasa asked wheein permission for staying at her house for a week.

And this is the start of protective hyejin.

 

Suddenly wheein stand up from her chair and ran toward the bathroom

Hwasa : “are you okay?. You look pale”

Wheein : “yeahh. I’m okay. It’s just I haven’t felt well so sometimes this happened”

 

Hwasa held wheein’s arm and help her to walk

Wheein: “hyejinaaaa”

Hwasa : “what??? How if you faint?”

 

Wheein took a medicine and almost take a sip of the syrup.

Hwasa : (holding wheein’s hand to prevent she drinks it) “what is this?”

Wheein : “it is medicine for vomit”

Hwasa : “no no no. you can’t take medicine without prescription from doctor. It is dangerous. Especially for your condition”

Wheein : “my condition? I’m just not well now. not serious illness. I used to take this one”

Hwasa :”yess that’s what I mean. But please don’t be stubborn” (taking the medicine from wheein’s hand)

Hwasa : it can be dangerous for pregnant woman wheeinaa. How could you be so stubborn. You are really don’t know this. Or you want to get rid the baby?

Hwasa let wheein sat on the couch. She then texted haneul eonnie and asked her what the best medicine for pregnant woman when she was vomiting.

Hwasa : “wait for me here. I’ll but the medicine for you. Don’t you dare to drink that one. Okay”

Wheein : (sigh) “okay”

Hwasa go to the nearest pharmacy.

Wheein : “what is happening with her? She treats me like I am made of glass”

Day 2

That day the weather was good. Hwasa and Wheein have had their lunch. Wheein’s condition also got better. She didn’t vomit anymore and felt so much better. Hwasa was sitting on the couch while watched tv. Wheein was resting. She was sleeping in her room.

Hwasa : I’m alone. Time for me to read articles and books of pregnancy. I think when it’s time for me I don’t need to read it again. I know too much now (giggling)

Day 3

It was a peaceful morning. Hwasa sat on the sofa. She has taken a bath and now it was wheein’s turn. She was eating chips while watched TV. It was a comedy show and she laugh happily.

Hwasa : “wahhh, this show is really entertainig. Next time I should watch it with wheein or maybe yong sun eonnie and moonbyul eonnie”

She then continued munching the chips.

Hwasa’s stomach growled.

Hwasa : “ohww. You must be hungry baby” (pat her stomach) “we have eaten 2 snacks a chocolate bar and I’m still hungry. It is not my fault though because the show is long. Wheinaaa let’s order food”

And then she realized that wheein was still in the bathroom

Hwasa : ahh she is still in the bathroom. How long has she been there? 15 minutes? Hmmm

Hwasa : “I heard that this show is really great wheeinaa. Let’s watch it. It’s just start”

Wheein: “I wanna take bath”

Hwasa: “ahhh. You don’t need. Just watch with me” (laugh)

Wheein hit hwasa’s arm, laugh, and enter to the bathroom.

Hwasa : “ahh. She has been there from the show start and it is….. an hour. AN HOUR?? What is she doing? Is she meditating? (rolling her eyes)

 

It has been 15 minutes and wheein was still in the bathroom

Hwasa: “I’m hungry” (whining).

 

Walk to the bathroom and knock the door

Hwasa: “wheeinaaaa. What are you doing there? Are you meditating?

There is no sound

 

Knock again

Hwasa:”wheeinaaaaa”

Still there is no reply

 

Hwasa: “it’s impossible if she is sleeping there. How if she slips? Trip? or faint?”

 

Hwasa’s eyes widened, her heart beat was rising. Hwasa even imagined the floor full of blood with wheein was on the floor. The drama she has watched may be took a role in her imagination. She then hit the door and shout wheein’s name. Harder and harder. She felt like she wanted to cry. Her eyes became teary. She was afraid.

She grabbed the knob and tried to open the door. But it’s locked. Her strength wasn’t enough to open it. she grab it again and opened it harshly.  She then run to take her phone and tried to call emergency service while crying.

 

Suddenly the door was opened and wheein saw her with confusedness in her face.

 

Wheein: “hyejinaa? Diid you knock the door? Why are you crying?”

 

Hwasa turn her head to wheein. She ran to her with her weak legs. She cried out loud. Wheein didn’t know what happened but she hugged hwasa and comforted her.

 

Wheein: “why? Are you okay? You can tell me”

Hwasa : “ you who make me like this”

Wheein frowned

Hwasa : “ I was worried to the death. What were you doing there? I call you but you didn’t answer. I even almost broke the knob” (talking while crying)

Wheein : (wiping hwasa’s tear) “ I’m sorry. I was using earphone with max volume. I was enjoying the music to the level I don’t know that you are calling me. I’m sorry hyejinaa. I’m okay” (smile, caressing hwasa’s hair, and then kiss her cheek)

 

Hwasa then hug her tightly. The rest of the day was filled with clingy hwasa.

 

Day 4

Wheein : “hyejina, I want to go to the minimarket. I’ll come back soon. Do you want to buy anything?”

Hwasa : “let me go with you”

Wheein : “I can go alone”

Hwasa : “yess, you can. But I want to go with you” (pouting) “you don’t want me to accompany you?” ( giving sad eyes)

Wheein : “no it’s not. Come on…let’s go together”

 

Hwasa : huft… you are doing great hyejinaaa. Of course I will not let you go alone wheein

 

Day 5

Wheein was sitting in the couch. Hwasa was outside to buy something. Wheein felt bore. She then tried to get the book on the bookshelf but it was too high.

Wheein: “urghhh. Damn. I’m not that short it is just the book is placed too high”

She got the chair and tried to get the book. She was tip toeing on the chair.

Hwasa opened the apartment door and searched for wheein. She was shock with what wheein was doing. she ran to her and hug wheein’s leg.

Hwasa: “what are you doing? Get down!”

Wheein : “I’m trying to get the book”

Hwasa : “ how if you fall down?”

Wheein : “don’t be too worry hyejina. I’m not a child. And if I fall down I can get up” (laugh)

Hwasa : “it can harm your ba…” (stop talking when she realizes she almost said baby) “I mean your body”

Wheein : “aigoooo. My beloved hyejin. I will be okay. I’m not dying. You act weird these days. You are worry with me too much”

At the end wheein didn’t take the book and sat on the couch with hwasa and they were munching the chips like hungry children.

 

Day 6

This day was a peaceful day. There was not something which can trigger the protectiveness of hwasa. They just enjoyed the day.

 

Day 7

Hwasa : it has been 7 days since I know and has been 4 weeks pregnancy for her. when will you tell me wheein? When will you be ready?

I can’t live here. I ask her for 7 days. What reason I should use to convince her. if I let her alone I don’t dare to imagine what will happen and what will she do

Arggggh. It is stressing me