With You I’m Happy

By your side

Chapter 4

With You I’m Happy

 

Today they went to the agency for practice. Hwasa asked if the practice time could be shorter. She was afraid that wheein would be exhausted. But of course the diligent leader, solar, will not let it if there is no a reason. So hwasa acted like she was sick. Fortunately solar believe it. She pressed her head and tried to fake puked. Now it was the time for lunch. They were at the cafeteria. Yong sun, moon byul, hwasa, and wheein were eating together. As always hwasa’s appetite was never disappointed. She was munching her food slowly but sure to the moment they were all vanished.

Yong sun: “you still eat well”

Hwasa : “neh???”

Yong sun: “before this you said you don’t feel well”

Hwasa : “ehmm, yeah, but this is different eonnie. Eating is eating. I have to eat to recover my self”

 

Yongsun just nodded

 

Yongsun :”how about you wheein?. You look so much better”

Wheein : “yes eonnie. Like I said. I just need rest. Hwasa took care of me really well. I feel like I have a husband” (laugh)

Hwasa : “surely, I’m your husband now. just wait for me to propose you” (laugh)

Moon byul : “ no.. wheein is mine tho” (laugh)

Yong sun : “definetly wheein will choose me” (wink)

 

Wheein thought that protectiveness of hwasa will end because wheein’s condition has got a lot better. But of course that was wrong. Hwasa even mad at the staff who was smoking near wheein.

Hwasa : “oppa…. Please don’t smoke. Do you know that I will have a greater impact for my health as a passive smoker?”

Man1: “you never complained before”

Hwasa : “yes, but now I do”

 

Hwasa : how can he smoke near pregnant woman. It’s not good for the baby (shake her head)

 

Wheein just chuckled with what she was seeing. And then there she is,  The Protective Hwasa.

 

Man2 : “wheeinaa. Can you help me to take that box and put it on practice room? It’s quite heavy, can you?”

Wheein : “of course I can (laugh) . I’m not that weak oppa”

 

Wheein took the box and lifted it by her hands. The box was heavy but it is not at the point where wheein can’t lift it. she was also happy to help. She just walked a few steps with bright smile and said bye to the staff and suddenly… Hwasa saw it and then ran like lion to them. She touched wheein’s wrist and asked her to put down the box

Hwasa : “that’s heavy. Don’t overwork yourself”

Wheein : “ it’s okay hyejin. I still can handle this”

Hwasa then took the box and give it back to the staff

Hwasa : “you said that is not heavy?. It is enough heavy wheeinaa. Oppa please. Don’t make wheein overwork. She is recovering now “

Hwasa was trying to say it politely but clearly it looks like she was mad. The staff then understood and took the box by himself

Man2: “I’m sorry hwasa-shi, wheein-shi”

Hwasa felt angry. She thought that she tried her best to protect wheein and the baby. But what wheein has done until now in hwasa’s perspective was clearly she doesn’t care with the baby. how if the baby got hurt and the worst wheein got hurt. She felt what she has done was nothing for wheein.

Wheein could clearly saw the angriness, sadness, and disappointment at hwasa’s face. Hwasa then tried to go away she didn’t want to look or talk with wheein now. wheein immediately grab hwasa’s wrist

Wheein: “why hyejinaa?  do I make you mad? Or there is something disturbing you?”

Hwasa : “no. I just need time alone”

Wheein : “just talk with me. Please”

Hwasa felt she could cry anytime if she was there. She let go her wrist from wheein’s grip. But wheein grabbed her arm and hwasa pushed wheein. It was just hwasa’s reflex. She didn’t mean it. But the push was a little bit too strong so it made wheein fell down to the floor. Hwasa was shock. She didn’t mean to do it especially to her beloved friend.

Hwasa : “ I’m sorry. I don’t mean it. are you hurt?”

She felt the worst now. how could she was the one who now hurting her beloved wheein. She was afraid. The tear almost fell down from her eyes.

Wheein : “hey, hey, I’m okay. It’s just a little push”

Hwasa : “nooo. Let’s go to the hospital”

Wheein : (smile) “I’m okay hyejinaaa”

Wheein hugged her and then stood up.

Wheein : “look.. I’m okay. Let’s go home”

Wheein thought hwasa might be had a problem now. hwasa was not a bad or violent person. She was caring and warm. All about hwasa were good in wheein’s eyes. She didn’t want to make more burden to hwasa so she didn’t asked further. Wheein trusted hwasa.

This night wheein want to stay at hwasa’s apartment. On the way to hwasa’s apartment, hwasa felt guilty to wheein.

Hwasa : damn… what I have done. I almost harm the baby and wheein. How if something bad happen. I will not forgive myself. I felt like I can get a heart attack when I saw her fell down. I must be more carefull next time.

Hwasa : “I- I- I’m sorry wheeinaa”

Wheein : “ it’s okay hyejin. It’s not a big thing. Forget it. I will not angry with you because of something like that. Just focus on driving, okayyy”

Wheein’s words calmed hwasa’s mind. That is the effect that just can be made by wheein.

The two of them sleep with hwasa hugged wheein tightly. Wheein felt warm and safe. She didn’t want this to end. hwasa was sleep and she had a dream. The dream of her memories with wheein when they were in middle school. Their first meeting, their journey of life, their training life, their carrier after debut, and all the love that they have shared each other.

She woke up. She cried. She felt happy and lucky

Hwasa : how lucky I am. What have I done before to have you this time in this world?

Hwasa : “I love you” (kiss wheein’s forehead)

This is not a rare thing. Wheein and hwasa’s intimacy like honey. It was sweet. At the point everyone was jealous and want a bond like what they had.

It was a sunny morning. Wheein woke up first. She was smile when she saw hwasa with her bare face sleeping beautifully with her hand was hugging wheein. Today they were free. There is not schedule for them.

Wheein : “ hyejinaaa, hyejinaaa, wake up”

Wheein tried to wake hyejin up.

Hyejin : (rubbing her eyes) “eee??”

Wheein:” omg, why are you so cute?”

Hwasa : “?” (not fully wake up)

Wheein : “hyejinaaa, emm.., I want to spend this day with you. We are barely together lately. You and I are really busy with our schedule “

Hwasa : (with hoarse voice) “ what do you want us to do?”

Wheein : “emmm.. how if we go to amusement park? I want to play there. It must be really great”

Hwasa : “good idea. Deal. Let’s go. You take a bath first. I will continue my sleep”

Wheein : “ahhhh. Nooo. Wake up. If we go early we can play more. Pleaaaase” (pleading with puppy eyes)

Hwasa : “aigoooo. Puppy whee. Okay okay”

 

They have arrived at amusement park. Wheein was so excited. She walk with a little jump. She was really cute. Hwasa looked at her and smile. She was calm as always. But she was also really happy. She even couldn’t remember when the last time they came to this place. They were really busy. Hwasa and wheein used cap and mask so people didn’t recognized them. Before playing they got breakfast first.

Hwasa : “which one do you want to try first?”

Wheein : “ how about that one?” (pointing at roller coaster)

Hwasa : “ emmm. Okay. It’s a good… No.no.no.no.  let’s try the others please”

Hwasa : I almost agree with her. how could I let her to take a ride with that damn dangerous roller coaster. What is she thinking?

Wheein: “why?? U always like it”

Hwasa : “emmm. Today I just don’t want to try that one”

Wheein : “ strange. Okay”

Hwasa tried to choose the game which she thought it was safe. it was strange, wheein thought. Usually hwasa would just try everything. But now she kinda choosed the safety one. Wheein didn’t want to think about it further she just wanted to enjoy this quality time with her beloved hyejin.

Hwasa : “ wahhh. Let’s try that one wheeinaa”

Wheein : “roller skate?”

Hwasa : “yess” (sparkling eyes)

Wheein : “okay. Let’s go”

Hwasa really wanted to try the roller skate. It looked like exciting. She saw there were adults, teenagers, and even children. suddenly she heard a crying voice. It was from a boy.

Boy’s mom: “it’s okay. You will fall many times but after that you can play this easily. You are still learning. Come on son. You are big boy now”

Hwasa was smile with what she was seeing.

Hwasa : yess. roller skate means you have to taste the floor first (she laugh softly)

Wheein : “he must be shock. Are you ready to kiss the floor?” (talk to hwasa and laugh)

Hwasa : “ no I’m not. Because I will not kiss the floor. I’m sure I can handle this. Are you ready to kiss the floor?”

Wheein : (chuckle) “ I don’t want to use my lips. I’ll just use my instead. I love my lips” (laugh)

Hwasa : “your ?” (laugh)

And suddenly hwasa realize what she has done.

Hwasa : tttt. You bring wheein here hyejina. And dare her to kiss the floor with her . It can harm the baby!

She cursed herself

Hwasa : “wheeinaa. I don’t want to try the roller skate”

Wheein : “why??? So sudden”

Hwasa : “I’m hungry. Let’s just eat”

Hwasa didn’t know what reason she has to use. It was the best version she could give. She took wheein’s hand and lead her to have their lunch. They were eating and wheein start to speak.

Wheein : “are you afraid of the roller skate?”

Hwasa : “no. of course no”

Wheein: “ so why so sudden?”

Wheein then teased hwasa.

Hwasa : of course no. I’m lion. I was not afraid. But I am afraid that you will get hurt

Hwasa : “yes. I was afraid. I will try it next time okay”

Wheein : “ hahahaha. It’s okay. Uri hyegi-aaa. So cute”

Hwasa pouted, cross her arms, but then focused again to her food.

 

It was a peaceful day. But the day after will shock them more.

 

Author’s note:

Hello there

I want to make this chapter become the fluffy one. You must be curious about the baby.

I will reveal it soon. This story will not have a lot of chapters. Just some.

Please enjoy this story to refresh your mind.

It’s not that great but I’m trying to make it entertaining and refreshing.