CHAPTER FINAL

By your side

CHAPTER FINAL

 

 

Hwasa POV

I ran my feet to the corridor of the hospital. I was searching for wheein. I have imagined many scenarios in my head. I can’t. I can’t lose her.  My breathing became faster and faster. I felt like I needed more oxygen. Where the hell you are wheein, I thought. My emotion was mixed. Angry, worry, afraid. And then my phone was ringing. The number that I don’t know. I picked it up. And here she is. It was Wheein’s.

 

“ where are you? what has happened? Are you okay?”

 

I have bombarded her with my question

As soon as I got her answer I ran to the room that she said

And there I was. In front of the door of the room. I stood a moment. I inhale the air. Clear my mind. I opened the door and saw wheein there. She was sitting. You can see her face was in shock. she was pale. Her cloth. Yes her cloth. Blood covering her cloth. I close my mouth and then ran to her. I hugged her tightly. I reassured her that all is okay. And I’m here and always be here for her.

 

“What has happened?’

 

Wheein : “ we lose the baby”

 

My heart dropped. What has happened? I thought. I hugged her and said that it wasn’t her fault. Nothing was her fault. She was sobbing in my arms.

 

 

I was  in my apartment when I got called. I was panicked. I rushed to basement. How could I go there? I think. Actually I can drive but it is not good enough. Because I rarely driving. I used to drive my small car from my fans. I knew that’s different but I kinda have raised my feeling by that. My manager was out and left the car in basement. So I went there and took the car. I don’t care what will happen. I couldn’t think clearly at that time.  I ran my car abruptly but as safe as I can and as safe as I thought. If Hyejin knew this, surely she would kill me.

 

 

Three months ago

 

CEO : “what???”

 

The others was eyeing wheein with confused face. hwasa was internally screaming.

 

Hwasa : “what actually happen? Do you still want to lie to me? To us? I have seen the proof. The test of yours from hospital. How you felt weak. You pooked these recently days.

Wheein: “ I have told you. Doctor just told me to rest. The one who pregnant isn’t me. It’s my cousin”

 

Hwasa was shocked. dropped with disbelief. So until this time I’m fooling myself with misunderstanding.

 

 

Today

 

It was revealed that wheein isn’t pregnant. And I feel stupid by how I make an assumption by myself without asking her directly. Since the accident her cousin become gloomy at first but now she is getting better. Wheein is still blaming herself. Because at that day she was the one who was contacted by her cousin who was asking for help. But it is not as hard as before. She has done everything she can. But it is something that out of our reach. The live of someone.

 

We went to wheein’s cousin boyfriend and gave her a punch. Actually more than a punch. May be he can’t walk for a month. It will be better if he can’t walk forever. So he will not do that to other women.

 

Wheein one day told me that she was moved from what I have done when I thought that she was pregnant. And she said it was so sweet and she said how lucky she is to having me. But for me the lucky one is me.

 

I shower her with my love every day. Saying that I love her. She is so precious. It’s not her fault. Day by day I realize how precious she is for me. The one that has become my friend, my family, my soulmate.

 

I love you

Jung wheein

 

“This is me Hyejin who always by your side”

 

 

Author’s note:

Here we are at the end of this story

I hope you all enjoy it

Sorry for taking a long time to finish it

I don’t know how to make it better with the ending. But the story that I want to make is where there is misunderstanding between hwasa and wheein about her pregnancy. And then revealing it in the end. I in purpose want to make sweet moment between this two soulmate.

See you in the next story

Thank you for supporting and comment

I am really happy when I read each comment 😍😊