The Truth (1)

By your side

Chapter 9

The Truth (1)

 

 

The problem has been resolved. The truth has been told. There was not news about wheein or wheein go to obygn clinic or the pregnancy or the baby. they have managed it. it has been three months after their meeting.

Wheein was in hwasa’s apartment today. they were free this week so they want to spend time together. Wheein was sitting in the balcony with the view of sunset. She was drinking her soju.

Hwasa : “are you alright?”

Wheein : “yes, I am”

Hwasa : “are you remembered about the baby now?”

Wheein : (silent)

Hwasa : “it’s not your fault. You have done the best you can”

Wheein : “I should do better and more”

Hwasa : “she has been happy now. in the heaven. She is even happier than us (smile)”

 

----a month ago---

She received a message from her boyfriend. She took her bag and went out with taxi. It was 12 p.m. she was at a playground. She sat on the bench. It was so windy and cold. She shivered from it. she then place her hand on her tummy and rubbed it. she was smile to her little bump. You will meet your father soon baby she thought. She have waited for 30 minutes. Finally a figure of man appeared. That woman looked so happy. She run and hugged him. She took his hand and placed it at her tummy and smile at him. But his face was flat. He was not happy.

The man : “ I don’t want this baby. please abort it. it is still just a few months. We still can do it”

The woman : “ what? We have talked about it. and you said that you wanted the baby. you said you will marry after she born”

The man : “yes I did. But, now I don’t. I can’t”

The woman : “you can. But you don’t want. Are you that cruel to kill your own baby?  your blood?”

The man : “I’m sorry. I will pay for the procedure and the things that you need while you are recovering until you can work by yourself”

The woman : “how dare you are!!!” (hit the man’s chest)

The man : “I have met someone else. I love her more than you. so please, just let me go”

The woman : “ am I just your toys?”

The man : “don’t be over reacted”

The woman hits the man’s chest harder. She was crying. The man then held her wrists and pushed her.  the woman fell on the ground. It was enough hard where you can hear the sound of her body crushed to the ground.

She was crying harder. The man just looked at her and then left.

 

   Hwasa was calling wheein many times but she didn’t pick up the call. Last time she called hweein, wheein was preparing to her apartment. wheein say that she will stay over night at hwasa’s apartment. It made hwasa become worried. She then goes to her apartment but she wasn’t there. Hwasa was filled with negative thinkings now. how if wheein had a car accident. She then tried to call again. One, twice, and the third time it was pick up by someone who the voice hwasa didn’t know

 

Hwasa : “wheein?? where are you?”

Nurse : “hello”

Hwasa : “who is this?”

Nurse: “hello ms. This is hospital. Someone has found this phone. It was on the floor. We don’t know who has it so we keep it”

Hwasa : “how could my friend’s phone be in the hospital? Where is she?”

Nurse : “I’m sorry ms. We don’t know. But the phone is stained with blood. May be you should come here and checked it”

Hwasa’s heart felt like stop to beat when she heard there was stain of blood at the phone. She asked the address of the hospital and go there as fast as she can.

 

The woman was still on the ground she was crying and sobbing. She felt betrayed and didn’t know what she has to do. She hold tight her tummy. And then she stood up and start to walk. She wanted to go to warm place as the cold wind met her skin.at her second step she felt a pain. This is not just a little pain but it was a great pain. Yes the pain at her tummy. She pressed her tummy. She slowly bend down and then sit on the ground. The pain become stronger she couldn’t take it. now she was lying on the ground while pressing her tummy. She can felt there is something liquid come out from her woman’s area to her legs. She could see it. it was blood. A lot of blood. She felt horror. She tried to get her phone in her bag and called someone for help.

 

 

Author’s note:

Hello there

 This is the final chapter but I make it to two parts

So hope you enjoy them

I also will update the next one very soon

pardon me if there is miss grammar or typo :)