How Long Will You Keep This

By your side

CHAPTER 5

How Long Will You Keep This

 

It has been 3 days after wheein and hwasa went to amusement park. Hwasa has come back to her apartment and so did wheein. in three days hwasa was so busy so she didn’t have time to check on wheein.

Hwasa : it has been 3 days. I should go to check her. I wonder how she is now and is she ready to tell me about this or not.

Hwasa sent message to wheein to tell her that she would come

Hwasa : are you in the apartment?? I want to visit you . hehe. I miss you already

She waited for 15 minutes but there was not reply so she decided to call her. she called her for 3 times but there is no answer. Hwasa tried to be positive thinking. May be she was sleeping now or too focus in drawing so she didn’t realize her phone was ringing. This morning wheein talked in mamamoo group chat that she didn’t have schedule and would rest this day.

She took her car key and then drove to wheein’s apartment

 

 

 

Wheein was laying on her couch. She didn’t have energy to do activity. She was in pain.  She was pressing her lower abdomen. She felt cramp. She tried to close her eyes and sleep. It has happened few times and she has checked it to doctor. Doctor said it was nothing to be worried.

She heard her phone was ringing. She ignored it. It ringed three times. The pain wasn’t that strong but it made her felt faint.

Wheein : “just sleep wheein”

 

 

Hwasa arrived at wheein apartment. She was facing the door. She press the door bell.

Once…

Twice….

Three times…

Hwasa : “arghhh. Where is she?”

Hwasa became panicked. She knew wheein’s apartment password, wheein has told her and sometimes she came here without wheein in the apartment. But actually she has forgotten it now. it has been about 6 months she never used that password anymore. And she was frustrating.

Hwasa : “arghhhhhh. What is the password?”

 

She felt like every minutes and seconds that she passed was wasted. She felt that minutes and seconds as value as life. She now understand why yong sun eonnie always scolded her if she was late and why yong sun eonnie said time was really precious.

She tried many numbers combination. Wheein’s birth day, ggomo’s birthday, mamamoo debut, mamaoo anniversary, even random number.

And then she remembered..

                         Wheein: “it was the date of our promise” (smiling)

Hwasa : ahh yess. the date when we are making promise.

She tried it and yes, the door was opened. It was the date when they made promise for always be each other side, became each other home, no matter how hard it will be and can be.

She opened the door in a hurry and even didn’t care to take off her shoes. She walk fast to search for wheein. She then saw her was sleeping on the couch. She sighed. She take off her shoes and put it to place it should be. She came over wheein, she didn’t realize that she was smile when seeing this. She then tried to wake her up.

Wheein woke up, sat on the couch, and rubbed her eyes.

Wheein : “ahh, hyejinaaa. You are here. I’m sorry I’m sleeping. You must have rung the bell but I didn’t hear it

Wheein was smiling, but you can see from her face she was uncomfortable. Hwasa realized it. she saw wheein’s expression. She then let her eyes to saw wheein’s tummy. It was because she was worry. She saw wheein was pressing her lower abdomen. She then knelled down an touch wheein’s cheek.

Hwasa : “ are you alright? Are your tummy hurt? You are pressing it”

Wheein : “I’m fine hyejina. It must be because my period will come soon”

Hwasa : period?? Are you kidding me? You are in pain now and still keep this secret. How about our promise. Am I not your home?

Hwasa : “let’s go to the hospital. Before you regret it”

Wheein : “what do you mean?”

Hwasa : “ I mean… wheeina please. How long will you keep this? When will you tell me?”

Wheein frowned. She didn’t get what hwasa meant.

Suddenly the door was opened. It was wheein’s mom. hwasa’s phone was ringing. It was her manager told her that she had a schedule for recording. Hwasa almost forgot about that. She wanted to cancel the schedule because she want to clear what she and wheein have talked before. But the recording couldn’t be canceled. She the excuse to wheein and her mom. She told wheein that they need to talk more later. Wheein and wheein’s mom said goodbye to hwasa.

Hwasa opened the door and then was remembered that she forgot her bag.

Wheein’s mom: “are you okay? I bring vitamin, some foods, and gingseng extracts for you”

Wheein : yes mom. I’m fine. I have checked it to the doctor. Don’t be worry”

Wheein : “mom.. may I ask something? What do you think about abortion?”

Hwasa came in again and heard that wheein and her mom was talking. She stopped her step when she heard the word abortion. She gulped.

Wheein’s mom: “baby, of course my answer is no. it’s not a good decision. Even she or he hasn’t born yet but it is a life. It will be a regret in the future”

Hwasa then spoke but loudly.

Hwasa : “ wheeinaa, I forgot my bag”

Wheein and her mom jolted. They smile awkwardly.

Hwasa took her bag and said goodbye. She left the apartment and went to the recording place.

Hwasa : “does she want to do it? but I’m glad she is with her mom now. at least the decision will be better if she talked it with her mom”

Hwasa : “I hope you don’t give up wheeina because I will always be here for you”

 

 

Author’s note:

Hello everyone

Thank you for you all who have read and enjoy this story

i really appreciate ever comments of yours. I'm so happy to read them

This chapter is short because I want the reader can feel and get the main conflict at this chapter

Have a nice day