What???? Is this real??

By your side

Chapter 1

What???? Is this real??

 

Solar, moon byul and hwasa has gathered in practice room. It was 5 p.m. now. moon byul and hwasa were sitting on the floor. While solar was standing and tapping her foot on the floor many times. She stole a glance to the clock at the wall and walked around the room.

 

Solar : “so… where is Wheein? We made appointment to have practice at 4.30 p.m. and she has been late for 30 minutes”

 

Hwasa and moonbyul shook their head as a clue that they don’t know where she was

 

Solar : “the problem is we can’t start without Wheein. We need to practice this one with four of us”

Moonbyul : “it seems that you have become better and the late illness has moved to our Wheein” said moonbyul to hwasa and gived her the smirk. She was trying to cold down the situation

Hwasa :” what??? why me??” hwasa rolled her eyes and smile

moonbyul: “come on yong… Wheein must have a reason to late. She is rarely to do this.”

 

Moonbyul was getting up and playing with solar’s cheeks. And they became chaotic like always. Hwasa just can see and shakes her head. She felt like she was seeing a 10 years old child and a 9 years old child are playing in their own world. Now it wa 5.30 p.m. and Wheein still hasn’t come yet.

 

Solar : “okay… (while clapping her hands) I think we should go home now. We have wait for an hour. Don’t waste our time. Let’s go”.

 

Solar bent down and took her bag and the suddenly the door opened.

 

Wheein: “hello guys (with apologetic face) I’m sorry… I’m late. So much late” (and now she combines it with puppy eyes)

Solar and hwasa : “Wheein-naaaa!!!!!!”

 

Moonbyul approached her, hugged her, and then lifted her.

 

Moon byul : “finally!!!!! . Wheein…. Where have u been? . we have wait for an hour”

Solar : “YES!!! (serious face and crossing her arms to her own body). Wheein-naaa, why are u late?”.

Wheein : “eonnie, I’m sorry. I went to hospital for check up. I didn’t have an idea that it will take more time than I predict. It’s my fault, I’m sorry”.

Hwasa : “hospital??? Why?? Are you sick? You don’t feel well?”

Moon byul : “why did you go to hospital Wheein?”

Solar : “are you sick???”

 

The three of them looked at Wheein with worry face. Hwasa even ged her and held Wheein’s face as she examined it.

 

Wheein : “no, I just don’t feel well so go for check up. But all is good”

Solar : “ahhh. Next time you should tell us Wheein. And you don’t send us message that you will late “(solar eyes looked like eagle’s eyes which ready to get the prey)

Wheein : “I’m sorry eonnie, my phone is out of battery so I can’t contact you. But I also can’t cancel the appointment with the doctor”

Hwasa : “but are you sure that you are okay?”

Wheein : “don’t be worry hwasa. Doctor said I’m okay. I just need rest more and eat well”

Solar : “okay. But please don’t be like that again Wheein-naa. It’s lucky that we don’t have other schedules today so we still can practice even you are late. Let’s hug first guysss” ( solar hugged Wheein)

 

The four of them hug and the beagleness jumped out.

 

Solar : “don’t be sick Wheein-naaa. Stay healthyyy. We love you”

Moon byul : “you know Wheein-na, I can’t if you sick”

Wheein : “aihhhh, I’m alright. These eonnie” (she was saying it loud but smile with happy heart)

Solar : “because we are complete now. let’s start the practice”

Moon byul : “I will play the song”

 

They then danced and sang. It has taken an hour. Wheein suddenly felt dizzy. She stopped.

 

Wheein : “guys, can we take a rest a moment?”

Hwasa : “why Wheein-na??” (look at Wheein with concern)

Wheein : “hmmmm. I feel dizzy”

Solar : “are you okay?” (solar went to Wheein and saw her face close and then hugged her)

Moon byul : “I’ll take water for you”

Solar : “let’s have a rest”

Moon byul : “drink this Wheein”

Wheein : “thank u eonnie” (sitting on the floor and drinking the water)

 

They then sat and took a rest. Moonbyul and hwasa sat beside Wheein. Moon byul patted her head and caressed her hair. While hwasa said something to Wheein’s ear

 

Hwasa : “don’t be sick Wheein-naa. I love you”

 

Wheein then smile with what her best friend said and did. Wheein’s face was looking so pale. Solar looked at her with worry.

 

Solar : “you look so pale Wheein. Have you eaten?”

Wheein : “not yet eonnie. I went to hospital in a rush. I also came here in rush. So I didn’t have time to eat. At least I had breakfast (giggling)”

Solar : “yahhh, jung Wheein. You have to eat”

Hwasa : “are you really okay? U don’t looked well at all”

 

Moon byul nodded

 

Wheein : “don’t be worry hyejin. It is  just low blood pressure, anemia, and a little stress. So doctor told me to eat and rest well”

Solar : “you really have to eat well. Let’s order some food”

Hwasa : “yesssss fooooood” (with excitement)

 

Moonbyul giggled saw the maknae. And hwasa gave all her focus to Wheein.

 

Wheein : “eonnie” (talking to moon byul)

Moonbyul : “e???”

Wheein : “can I lay down my head on your lap?. I’m feeling dizzy “

Moonbyul : “aigooo, uri Wheein-ah. Lay down, lay down”

 

Solar caressed Wheein’s hair

 

Moonbyul : “you should eat. Did doctor gave you medicine?”

Wheein : “yes eonnie. Hyejin-ahh. Can you help me? The medicines are in my bag. In the plastic”

Hwasa : okay, wait.

 

Hwasa went to take the medicines in Wheein’s bag.

 

Solar : “wahhh, the food is here!” (she got up and went out from practice room to take the food)

Wheein : “hyejin-ahhh”

Hwasa: “yes???”

Wheein: “there are also chocolates there. I bought for the four of us”

Hwasa : “wowww, chocolate” (she raised her hands like a child  and searching for chocolate). I found them (held the chocolates and showed it to moonbyul and Wheein)

 

Moon byul and Wheein were smile.

 

Hwasa : “this is the one the you were craving right??”

Wheein : (closing her eyes and talk) “yes it is. I haven’t eat it for a long time so I kinda craving for it a few days ago”

 

Hwasa continued to looking for the medicines in the bag. She saw something, small white paper. She tought it must be a polaroid. She took it an got shocked. Her eyes widened. It’s not a polaroid. It is…

                                                                                          

Hwasa : what is this??? An sonogram??? (she talked in her mind. wide opened. And then she closed it with her hand)

Hwasa : whose is this??? No no no. it’s impossible belong to Wheein (she thought)

 

But she can’t denied that her heart beat was rising. She saw the sonogram carefully. There is a date and it is today. Then there is a name and it’s written jung Wheein. She gasped. And then cough as if she can’t breath.

 

Moonbyul : “are you okay”

Hwasa : “yes eonnie. I’m okay”

 

Hwasa can’t believe with what she has seen. Is she dreaming? She thought.

 

Hwasa : I must be mistaken. (she saw the sonogram once again. An the date is today and it belongs to Wheein)

 

 

Hwasa : “but why?? Why do Wheein need to do USG? Is she sick??? I’m not a doctor and I don’t know what this mean. It’s just something with black and white” ( hwasa’s thought, she rolled her eyes and sighed) “maybe I should asked Wheein later”

 

Hwasa was placing the sonogram at the place where she got it in the bag and she saw a paper. She took it and it was a blood test. Once again she is not a doctor. She can’t even know one thing which was written there. She shook her head. The paper was tore at the upper part. There was no name there. But then she look at the bottom of the paper and she read it

 

Hwasa : “there is increasing of HCG. Patient positive pregannat. 3 weeks” (hwasa’s eyes widened)

Hwasa felt her heart stopped and wanted to cry. She felt mixing emotion. She saw the paper again,agai,and again.

 

Hwasa : Is this true? Pregnant??? 3 weeks? But…. Who??? Wheein doesn’t have a boyfriend.

 

Solar then came to the room

 

Solar : “the food is here!!!”

 

Hwasa was still silent

 

Moonbyul : “yeahhh. Wheein-aaaa. Let’s eat first. You have to eat”

Wheein : “yes eonnie. Hyejinaaaa. Do you find the medicines?”

 

Hwasa: (Hwasa was taken a back) “y-y-yess. Wait wait”

She then speed searched for the medicines and grabbed it. She put the the paper back to the place it was.

 

Hwasa : “here it is” (handed the medicines for Wheein)

Solar : “let’s eat!!! After this let’s go home. I don’t think Wheein can make it if we continue to practice”

Wheein : “sorry eonnie”

Solar : “no, Wheein. Your healthy is number one” (wink to Wheein)

 

Wheein smile weakly. She felt really weak. Hwasa kept silent and her mind couldn’t get peace. She couldn’t believe what she has seen. They then eat and after that they decided to go home.

 

Hwasa : “hweeinaaa. I will drive you home”

Wheeein : “I can go home with manajer eonnie hyejina. You can go home and take a rest”

Hwasa : “noooo. I will”

Wheein : “okay okay” (smile to hwasa)

 

Hwasa drived to wheeein’s apartment. Honestly she couldn’t erase what she has seen. There were a lot of questions in her mind.

 

Hwasa : “should I ask it now? but why she doesn’t tell me? I can’t believe it. But the proof is real.  The date of check up is today. May be Wheein just found it today. She may be scared and confuse how to tell me”

 

Hwasa : “Wheeinaaa”

Hweein : (still closing her eyes) “why hyejin?”

Hwasa : “are you still feel dizzy?”

Wheein : “it’s getting better now”

Hwasa : (gulping)  “you know….Wheeinaaa…. you can tell me everything. I’m always here with you. You are not alone”

Wheein : (opening her eyes and then looking at hwasa) “what a sudden. You act weird. It’s not like I have a serious illness or going to die”  (holding hwasa’s hand) “I have told you that I’m okay. But thank you hyejina. And trust me if there’s something like that I’ll tell you” (closing her eyes again)

 

Hyejin sighed.

 

Hwasa : “arghhhhhhhh (screaming internally) what should I do? What will happen to Wheein’s carrier? To mamamoo?  To her life. Will she keep the baby? Orr???” (her eyes widened and she shakes her head)

 

Hwasa tried to focus on the road. she decided to trust Wheein. She thought Wheein needed time. With the love she has for Wheein as her best friend she has to protect her whatever it is, whatever would happen, and wherever it is. She has made her mind.

 

 

Author’s note:

What do you think??? I hope I can write the story well until the end J hope u all like it