Get Caught

By your side

CHAPTER 6

Get Caught

 

Hwasa was exhausted after the recording she decided to talk with wheein tomorrow. It was 12 a.m and hwasa’s phone was ringing. She groaned and got out drom the bed an grab her phone.

Solar : “have you read the group chat?”

Hwasa : “not, I haven’t”

Solar : “as always. Read it now!!”

Even if just from the phone call hwasa could feel the death glaring from solar. Hwasa then saw the group chat and read it. The CEO asked them for a meeting today. It was a suden she thought. Ceo said that it was really important. She then got out from her bed and prepared herself.

When she entered the room, there has been solar and moon byul.

CEO : “please take a seat hwasa. we will wait for wheein. she said she will be late because she still has a business to do. I can’t blame her because this meeting is a sudden. But it’s lucky all of you don’t habe schedule today”

The three of them just silent. They can feel this would be a serious talking.

CEO : “do you have a guess why do I call you here?”

They shook their head.

CEO : “ wheein isn’t here yet. So I want to know this from you first”

Solar,moon byul, and hwasa gulped.

CEO : “do you know that today I got a shocking news. It was from journalists. They asked money if we want to keep the story to be silent”

The CEO asked them purposely about this. He wanted to saw if the three of them know about the news. Because he know they were like family.

Solar: “what is the news about?”

CEO : “wheein”

Solar and moon byul was confused. They were trying to guess but they didn’t have clue about that. While hwasa was a little bit shock and nervous. She hoped that it wasn’t about wheein’s pregnancy.

CEO: “they said that wheein went to obgyn clinic. And they also said that wheein is pregnant”

Solar and moon byul was shock. their mouth was wide opened.

Moon byul : “ that must be just a bull. They just want the money”

Solar couldn’t say a word. Meanwhile hwasa’s eyes were widened. She was afraid. She know this time were going to come. But she doesn’t predict that their ceo would know this from the journallists.

The CEO hand out some photos and give it to them.

Moonbyul saw the photos she shook her head with disbelieve face. she gave the photos to solar. Solar gasped and close with her hand. She seemed wanted to cry. Hwasa took the photos with shaking hand and widened eyes. She could recognize who the woman in the picture was. The worst is the second picture. The woman’s sleeve was rolled. a tattoo could be seen. It was butterflies. She knew who the woman is. The woman who was her home. The woman she cared the most. Yes, the woman was wheein. She felt her breath was stuck. She held her chest and hit it slowly with pain. She pressed her temple.

Solar : “it can be other thing. She could be there just for check up. She said she went to doctor for check up”

Ceo : “yes, it can be. But this journalist has trailed her and you must know what the next.  I also hope that it is wrong. But I can see it is not. You know about this right? Hwasa”

Hwasa was silent. She couldn’t say anything. She couldn’t denied it or said yes. Moon byul and solar looked at hwasa with eyes full of hope. They hoped that hwasa would say that it was wrong. But they felt like something was slapping their heart because of the silence of hwasa. Silence meant that it was true. Finally hwasa spoke. She realized she couldn’t kept it as a secret anymore.

Hwasa : “I found it by coincidence”

Solar : “so it’s true? and you didn’t told us”

Moon byul was shock with what she has heard. And solar looked worry.

Hwasa : “I’m waiting for her to tell us”

Moon byul: “why eonnie?”

Solar : “byulie a. I – I – 2 days before I went to wheein’s apartment. I missed her and myself was kinda down so I asked her for drinking soju and beer with me. At first she refused it. but I kept insisted. I made her drinking more and more. I even said that if she consider me as a sister she should drink. How if something bad happened to the baby? how can I forgive myself? That was because of me. I should know and didn’t force her when she refused it”

Solar spoke with her teary eyes she almost cried.

Hwasa : “I hope it will not be something bad. But… yesterday morning wheein felt pain at her lower abdomen. I saw her laying on the couch and press her tummy eonnie”

Solar then cried and moonbyul calmed her

CEO : “it’s okay solar. We will asked her to be checked by doctor after this meeting and also firstly we will asked her about the truth. If it is true it will ruined mamamoo and wheein’s carrier. I perforce have to make wheein out of the group. Because I think I can’t and I don’t want to ask her to abort the baby”

Suddenly the door was opened. It was wheein.

 

 

Author’s note:

Hi everyone

Thank you for reading and enjoy my story

I am so enthusiast to read the comments. I checked it many times :D. I really appreciate it

I hope you enjoy this chapter

This story will be end in a little bit and your curiosity will be answered soon