please be okay

By your side

Chapter 2                                       

PLEASE BE OKAY

 

 

Author’s note:

Hello there

I hope you will enjoy this chapter 2

I’m sorry if there is miss in the grammar

Happy reading :)

 

 

Wheein and hwasa arrived at wheein’s apartment. Wheein opened the door and laid down on sofa. She inhaled and sighed. She felt like a weak person. She even barely can lift her body. Hwasa looked at her with concern.

 

Wheein: “let’s took a bath and then sleep”

Hwasa : “you can go first so you can get sleep”

Wheein smile to hwasa and then went to the bathroom. Hwasa moved as fast as wind and grab wheein’s bag. She tried to get the paper and sonogram which she has seen. Slowly she took it and tried to remember the place so wheein couldn’t recognize that hwasa knew about it.

 

Hwasa: “I can’t let it just like that. I’ll take the photo of the sonogram and test and ask to haneul eonnie. I may be dumb about things like this but eonnie surely will know these”

 

Hwasa took the photos and place them back to the originally place. Trying to make it unnoticed. Her heart beat fast while doing that. She then sat on the sofa while waiting wheein which was taking a bath. She then sent message to haneul eonnie.

 

Hwasa :  “I should ask haneul eonnie now. so I can get the answer soon. Ahhh. I should crop the photo of sonogram. I can’t let other people know about this”

 

Eonnie… can I ask something

 

 

Yess hyejin ahhh. What do you want to ask?

(hyejin send a photo)

 

 

Sonogram?? Blood test??? Is this yours??

No no no eonnie. It is my friend’s.

I found this in her bag. But I don’t know what it means

And I’m worry about her. Please eonnie, help me :’)

I’m afraid she might has serious illness or other things and… I’m afraid that… she will harm herself

 

 

hmm.  I’ll tell you what this might mean. You must be really close with her.

Thank you eonnie

 

 

From the blood test you can see there has been the result at the bottom. And yesss. It is positive pregnant. I also can see the other component of the blood was decrease. Simply, she has anemia and low glucose in blood.

The sonogram is usg of uterus. You can see there is nothing there. I mean there is not cyst,lesion, or anything which bad. But since there is the test of pregnancy it also can indicate early preganacy. At least you have to use l usg to check it at early stage of pregnancy.

 

wowww

 

 

Is it too long?? J

Can you understand it?

Yess, eonnie

 

 

Of course you still have to ask your friend to know the answer. But we can suspect that she is pregnant

Thank you eonnie for your help. I’m sorry disturbing you

 

 

Of course you don’t honey. Don’t hesitate to ask me

I love youuu

 

 

How cute you are

And hyejin,,

You have to take care your friend, she is in her 3 weeks pregnancy but her condition is really bad. She can miscarriage

Yess eonnie, I will

 

 

And remember, miscarriage don’t just mean lose the baby but it also can harm the mother

L thank you eonnie. I will keep it in my mind

 

 

 

 

Hwasa gripped tight her phone, closed her eyes, and swallowed her saliva.

 

Hwasa : “ it means that wheein is really pregnant. My beloved wheein” (her eyes become teary, she tries to hold herself. She inhales deep and sighs)

 

As hwasa sat on the sofa she didn’t realize that wheein has came out from the bathroom. Wheein opened the door of the bathroom. She held the door to maintain her body. She even can’t move. Her eyes started to blurry. She blinked many times and shook her head. Her face looked really pale like there is no soul left.

 

BUGGGG

                                                                                                               

Hwasa was jolted. She moved her head to where the sound came from

Hwasa : “wheeinaaaaa…” (a little bit screaming and panic)

 

Wheein can’t keep her body to stand she was now on the floor.

Hwasa run to her in panic mode.

 

Hwasa : “wheeinaa, are you alright? Oh my god you look so pale. Let’s go to the hospital now”

Wheein : “no hyejin” (grabing hwasa’s wrist)  “It’s not needed. I just go there this afternoon. I just need to rest. I think I force myself” (trying to speak but her voice sound too weak)

Hwasa kept her eyes on wheein with concern. She can know that wheein’s condition is really bad now. but she can’t force her too. She decided to help wheein to stand up and took her to bedroom. But the fact that wheein was to weak even to stand. She slowly and carefully lifted wheein in bridal style.

 

Hwasa : “hmm?? Why is she so light?” (she tought)

 

Wheein link her arm to hwasa’s neck and her head to hwasa’s shoulder. She felt safe.

Carefully hwasa laid down wheein on the bed.

 

Hwasa :  “do you want to change to pajamas?” she said that because wheein was still wearing her bathrobe

Wheein :”hmmm” (nodded, too weak to reply)

Hwasa : “let me  help you to change”

 

Hwasa go to to search the comfortable cloth for wheein to sleep. She then found one piece pajamas. She took it. Since it will be easier for wheein to put on. Hwasa help wheein to sit. Put the pillow behind wheein’s back. She untied the bathrobe and removed it from wheein’s body.  It was not the first time though she saw wheein with bra and only since they are best friend for years. Her eyes looked at wheein’s tummy. It’s still flat. Of course, it was just 3 weeks she thought.

 

She then help wheein to wear the pajama and then hugged her. It was more tight then she usually do. And wheein knew it meant something.

 

Wheein: “hyejin-aa, why?”

 

Hwasa loosed the hug and let wheein leaned back to the pillow.

 

Hwasa : “I’m just sad”

Wheein : “noo. You can’t lie to me” (hold hwasa’s hand) “I can see it. There is something disturbing you”

Hwasa : “ I – I – I’m worry with you. See. You are not in good condition now. but.. you don’t want to go to the hospital. Look at this cheeks. I just realize this adobrable cheeks has gone” (touch wheein’s cheeks softly)”

Wheein : (laugh softly) “I told you. I have anemia, low blood pressure. So I just need to rest. You don’t be overthink”

Hwasa : “are you sure? You don’t hide something from me right?”

Wheein : “of co”

Hwasa : “and you lost weight” (pouting and giving baby eyes) “you are so light when I lifted you”

Wheein : (smile) “I was hospitalized 2 weeks ago”

Hwasa : “what???”

Wheein : (nod)

Hwasa : “why didn’t you tell me?”

Wheein : “ I don’t want to make you worry. I know that your schedule was so thight that time. It’s okay. I just hospitalized for four days. And”

Hwasa : “ four days? Just four days?” (widened eyes) . “it’s not just wheeinaa. It is damn four days”

Wheein : (smile, bits her lip, with puppy eyes) “it’s not serious illness. But doctor wanted me to have a rest and monitored. Don’t be worry hejinaaa”

Hwasa :  “how don’t I get worry?. Promise me you will not hide something from me anymore. I want to be your home”

Wheein : “yes I will. And you are wrong. You were my home, are my home, and will be my home”

Hwasa : “sweet of you” (kiss wheein’s cheek)

 

After that long concersation wheein went to her dreamland. Hwasa took a bath. After that she tried to sleep. But she can’t.

Hwasa’s : “wheein still doesn’t tell me about her pregnancy. But she promised. It means that she needs time. I will wait wheeinaa” (Hwasa sighed )

 

Hwasa :                       

What will happened to mamamoo???

IT BECOME A HOT TOPIC. BIG GROUP. MAMAMOO HAS BEEN DISBAND.

IT IS REVEALED THAT ONE OF THE MEMBERS IS PREGNANT.

 

“I am as a momoo disappointed to wheein”

“what is this? May be she has a night stand”

“she should leave the group!! Mamamoo can be as three without her”

 

No no no no (she shakes her head)

What will happen to the baby?

will wheein keep it? Or abort it?

 

Calm wheeinaa, calm…

Nooooooooo. I don’t want this thing. This disgusting thing will ruin my life (punching her stomach, crying out loud)

(grab wheein’s wrist) don’t do that. I think you will keep the baby

I said nooooo. I don’t tell you and everyone because I will abort it

Please wheeinaa. Think about it again. It’s your baby.

Noooo (screaming) my decision is final

 

Wheein is laying in a bed. it is surgery room. There is a doctor and some nurses. There is so much blood running out from to her legs

Doctor doctor she is bleeding

Cek her vital!

Doctor her vital is down

Beeeeeeepppppppppppppp

 

No no no no please no

I’m sure yong sun and moonbyul eonnie will support wheein. After all we are family. I’m afraid with what wheein will do, company, her carrier, and our fans.. momoo…

Hwasa then facing wheein. She saw every detail of her face.

Hwasa : you are thinner now. sure you lost weight.

Hwasa then hugged wheein softly trying not to wake her up. She closed her eyes and slept.

 

The sound of alarm was ringing in the room. Hwasa was jolt and then got up from the bed in a hurry and turned the alarm off. She didn’t want to wake wheein up. She then go to the kitchen. She wanted to make breakfast for her beloved wheein. She opened the refrigerator. But… it was just fill with beer, soju, and water.

Hwasa: “okay.. I think I will just order the food”

the smell of the food was tickling wheein’s nose. She woke up and got up from bed. she felt better than yesterday but her body still felt not as best as usual. She walked to the kitchen slowly.

Wheein : “morning… wow you cook?”

Hwasa : “ how can I cook when there is just water in your refrigerator?”

Wheein : “ahh” (grin and smile)

Hwasa : “let’s eat. Do you feel better?”

Wheein : “yes I do. Like I said I just need rest. So you don’t have to worry hyejina” (sit on the chair) “don’t you have schedule today?”

Hwasa : “emmm.. no…”

 

This morning

Hwasa : (calling some one) “ eonnie, I’m sorry I don’t feel well. Can you cancel my schedule today?. And may be for a week. Ye eonnie. I think I need a lot of rest. Thank u eonnie”

Hwasa : Of course I can’t let wheein alone until she tell me the truth. She better tell me!

 

At the kitchen now

Wheein : “oh?? Really. I must be get wrong information”

 

Hwasa just smile

 

Wheein : “I think there is something lack. Let’s drink beer and soju. I have a lot of stock (grin). Since it was maybe a month ago we drank together”

Hwasa : “good idea”

Wheein : “here it is”

 

Wheein pour the soju and the beer in the glass. It’s her favourite. Hwasa saw what she was doing and smile

Hwasa : “she will become a mother and here she is now. drinking. May be she will become alcoholic mother. Haha. Still can’t believe she is pregnant.  Wait… pregnant. Yesss she is pregnant”

Wheein held the glass and drink it. Hwasa abruptly got up from the chair snatched the glass and pated wheein back harshly. Wheein spat the alcohol because of shock and cough”

Wheein : “cough-what-cough-are-cough-you-doing-cough?”

Hwasa: “ I’m sorry. Here. Drink the water”

Wheein : “ you wanna kill me?”

Hwasa : “umm.. umm.. I mean you just get feeling better. It will not good for your health. Don’t drink alcohol for a while please. At least a few months”

Wheein : “ a few months?? How can I? you know me”

 

Hwasa : “I almost let her drink that damn dangerous thing. I should pay attention more. If I’m not with her I’m sure she will be more stubborn with the pregnancy” (sigh)

Hwasa : “wheein-ah. Can I stay here for a week?”

Wheein : “why??? Is there something wrong?”

Hwasa : “no… I.. just...miss u” (okay I don’t know the proper reason to tell to her, hwasa’s thought)

Wheein : “it dosen’t look like your real concern”

Hwasa : “pleaseeee (whine) I feel tired with my schedule. I want to rest. And of course. Spending time with you”

Wheein : “owww. How sweet. Okayyy” (pinch hwasa’s cheeks)

 

It has been 3 days since hwasa stayed at wheein’s apartment. She took care of wheein well. Even really well. She didn’t let wheein drank alcohol. She made sure that wheein ate at least 3 times a day. She even company wheein when she went out. Even if it’s near with the apartment. She didn’t let wheein did to much work. She kept her eyes on wheein all the time. She read a lot article about pregnant woman so she can protect wheein maximally. She tried to make it as natural as possible. But the reality this annoyed wheein.

Wheein: “hyejinaaaa”

Hwasa : “what??? How if you faint?”

 

Hwasa : “because I just wanna you be okay”