Of Pen and Sticky Notes

MISTAKENLY YOURS

'I'm going to get his number this time.'


 

Feeling determined, Dara walk over to the group of men hanging around the farthest table in the school's cafeteria. Her eyes focusing on the brunette-haired man chatting animatedly, moving his arms in a comical way. 


 

As she was halfway near the table and was about to talk to the man, a hand suddenly grab her arm dragging her away from her prey making her yelp in surprise. 



 

'Yah! Are you crazy?!' as they wear now nowhere near the cafeteria. 


 

'Are you that stupid?' 


 

'What?!' 


 

'Do it when he's alone.'


 

He said- his voice seemed much colder that its already is before leaving her with his usual blank expression making her all the more confused. 


 

-


 

Running frantically towards the guy sitting at the nearby bench, she stop as soon as she was a foot away and started rummaging the bag lying beside the guy looking for something inside. 



 

'Got it!' 



 

A wide smile painted on her lips as she sprint once more towards the direction she had gone to only to turn around hastily back to where he is seated, grabbing the pen on his hand and runs back but not before shouting 'I'll be back. Don't move!' and the guy does nothing but shake his head in disbelief feeling forced to take a break from sketching. 



 

Few minutes later, she was cheerfully waving the sticky note she got from his bag with a number on it as she made her way towards the still seated man on the same spot earlier, his pen hanging loosely in . 



 

'I got his number!' 



 

She exclaimed as she let herself plop on the same bench as he is, returning the sticky pad  inside his bag and shoving the pen unto his hand making the guy grimace as the wet tip made contact with his palm, but taking it nonetheless. 



 

'!' 



 

She literally face-palmed herself as she take a look at the number written on the piece of sticky note she had been holding realizing her mistake just now. 




 

'I'm still holding Bomie's number instead of Siwon-ssi, I must have switched the papers. Aiist!'



 

Sighing loud enough for Dara to hear making her pout, the guy picked up his belongings, carefully putting them on the bag finally getting up from the bench wincing at the numbness of his legs. 



 

'Stupid'



 

The guy muttered before taking his way to the adjacent school building with a sulking lady following behind chanting something like 'Bomtaro will kill me for sure. Im doomed' tugging his shirt making his steps slower as they walk towards their next class both not paying attention to the students glacing their way wondering- gossiping even. 



 

Why would Lee Donghae carry sticky notes? Unless….  its Dara.