Of Hanky and Shirt

MISTAKENLY YOURS

'Here.' 


 

A hand holding a white handkerchief appeared as I was wiping the sweat dripping off my face with the sleeves of my shirt. Looking up with my hand extended, grabbing the end of the hanky I saw a shy smile adorning the face of the familiar good looking gentleman standing before me, offering his hanky.  



 

A gentle smile played on my lips as I take the cloth out of his hand as I wreck my brain to say something but the words stuck so I settled for a 'Thank you' instead, hoping the smile I had looks sincere enough for his kind action. 



 

'No problem. And you don't have to give it back.'



 

His words lingered as he walked away from me but not without sparing a second glance and a sweet smile at my direction that instantly makes me feel good inside. 



 

'Thanks!' I shouted a little too late as he disappeared from my sight completely and a voice called my name bursting out my bubble reminding me of my next class. 


 

*


 

'What are you doing?' 


 

His cold voice stopped me from doing what I had been doing since I entered the room seconds ago  as I lift my head towards the man standing in front of me. 



 

'Im sweaty.' 


 

I answered nonchalantly, resuming the actions from before as I lift his shirt a little higher for I intended to use the hem of his shirt to wipe the sweat over my face, bending a little.



 

He snorted but do nothing to stop me from using his shirt, not even a bit disturbed by the way his abs have shown in the process or how the room suddenly fall silent with set of eyes looking at us, as his eyes roam around the classroom boringly. 



 

After making sure that my face is dry enough, I smiled smugly at him for 'lending' me his shirt and proceeded to take my seat and he did the same while patting his shirt dry- unbothered. 



 

'Why choose the shirt over a hanky Dara?' looking at the cloth hanging on Dara's pocket. 



 

'Oh right! I got this. I totally forgot that somebody lent me his hanky awhile ago and I shove it on my pocket without realizing that I did. And for the shirt---' 



 

'Who's somebody?' 



 

'Jaejoong. Its Kim Jaejoong, Bomie.'



 

'Jaejoong?! As in Kim Jaejoong?!? The beaut---


 

A hand holding out a white tshirt came into view and both Bom and I glance up confused. 


 

'Change. Your drenched.'



 

The only thing he said with his usual cold voice, placing the shirt on my table as he move his way back to his chair, his arms crossed over his chest as he looks at the surrounding impatiently. 



 

Without a second thought I run out of the classroom with his shirt on my hands to change since the shirt I am wearing is quite sweaty and soaked as I mumbled my thanks. 



 

-

 

Of course its the shirt. Since Its the boy dash friend Lee Donghae anyway. Bom thought as she cast her eyes to the oblivious Donghae who is sporting his usual stoic expression, narrowing her eyes in deep thoughts.