Of Sketches amd Notes

MISTAKENLY YOURS
  1. Of Sketches and Notes


 

'Please just this once?' 



 

'No.'



 

'Pretty please? For me? 



 

'...........'



 

'Yah! Would you be able to sleep soundly if I fail the subject just because you did not help me?' 



 

'Yes.' turning his back away from the grumbling guy. 



 

'What the heck Lee Donghae! Dont you dare turn your back on me! Yaaaaah!!!!' 



 

But all his ramblings fall into deaf ears as the object of his 'affections' grow increasingly small until the said guy vanished completely from his line of sight making him fume all the more. 



 

*

 

'I'll treat you to lunch for a week' 


 

'........'


 

'I'll do the cleaning for a week' 



 

'No.'



 

'Fine. I'll buy you your favorite coffee for a month!' 


 

'..........' 


 

'Hae, please I'll do anything you make me. I would do the dishes at your place if you want me to. I'll do the laundry if thats what you want. And even drive you to and from home anytime you want just please please please Hae do-



 

'Here.'



 

He was cut in the middle of his speech when suddenly a petite girl with a messy bun and sweaty face wearing PE uniform shove a piece of paper at Donghae. 



 

'Hi to you too!' he said scowling at the girl who smack his chest in return making him gasp for an air from the unexpected reaction before leaving them as fast as she had appeared. 




 

'What was that?' he said scouting over to read the words written on the paper. 



 

'Pretty cat house. What does it mean Hae?' he inquired hoping for an answer but the guy just shrugged and started walking away probably not really understanding what the words meant either. His request for help forgotten as he contemplate about the odd note they had read. 



 

*

 

'What exactly is this?' 



 

'A flower.'



 

'How is this a flower? 



 

'It is a flower.' 



 

'It does not look like a flower at all.'



 

'It is a flower! When I say it is a flower then it is a flower!' 



 

'It doesn't look like a flower you brat! Didn't I told you to ask for help if you knew nothing about sketching?!' Their art teacher shouted back throwing his assignment back at him while glaring daggers. 



 

Good thing no one's inside the classroom since it is already after class that he decided to pass on his assignment knowing full well that he will surely get an earful from the said teacher. 



 

'Hyung~ it is a flower.'



 

'Yah! Just because you are my brother doesn't mean i'll let you off easily.'



 

The sketch pad laying helplessly on the floor as the owner did not even bother picking it up as the odd looking image came to view. In the middle of the pad was a curvy line with uneven shapes of circles, ovals and oblongs overlapping each other forming an image like that of a grapes. What attached to the 'supposedly' stem is a bizarre looking diamond shape full of lines 'supposedly' serving as a leaf. 



 

'Then you could have helped me instead coz Donghae doesn't want to help anyone.'



 

'You should have persuaded him and---



 

The teacher was cut short when a knock was heard before it slowly opened revealing a grumpy-looking Donghae and an equally annoyed girl with a sketch pad on her hands. 



 

'Teacher, I'll apologize first about the sketch. It should be pink since pink is a pretty color but that guy over there think otherwise and wanted it blue. But since it's my assignment and its just a sketch for now, I'll have it painted pink for the final submission. Ill make Donghae do it in pink. Thank you Mr. Lee.' she said dragging the scoffing boy out of the classroom rendering both brothers speechless. 



 

'Well, I thought you said---



 

'He said, He- He won't help-- Yah!!! Lee Donghae how could you reject your best friend like this??? All I wanted is a flower!!!!! 




 

Well of course, girlfriend comes first. The teacher thought both men looking awed at the sketch given with a pretty cat house and a three kitten laying around looking as if they are alive. 





 

'Should I shove a note for the finals as well just like what Dara did? And maybe he'll draw me a garden.' Hyukjae asked out loud to no one.