Of Pretends and Premiss

MISTAKENLY YOURS

 

A/N: Italicized sentences are Dara's thoughts. 

A new chapter added for the Christmas Day!

 

Happy reading, everyone and Im back (for today?.. hehehehehe

 

-------

 

'I think I like you.' 



 

…..... 



 

'Yah! Are you even listening to me?' 



 

…...... 


 

'Yah! Lee Donghae! you stupid--


 

'I'll pretend I didn't hear you' he said as he walk away from Dara stuffing the airpods back to his ears. 



 

Dara scoffed with the guy's action not really bothered by the lack of reaction from her sudden confession. It isn't like he told him he really like him cause she didn't. She wasn't even sure why the outburst of love proclamation when she herself wasn't sure. 


 

'Psssh, I said I THINK, you stupid fish. I didn't say I DO like you! bleeeeeh' 



 

**

 

'Choi Siwon… Kim Jaejoong… Kim Heechul… The hot rapper from the CAS Department- Gray… Jung Ilwoo… Jang Wooyoung…' 



 

A hand appeared wiping off the sweat from her forehead as she continue scribbling messily on her notebook. 



 

'Im listing all the good looking guys I knew at the University' she answered without looking up. 



 

'Hmmm' 



 

'Look here Lee Donghae, Im telling you they are all good looking as you are so dont you dare think you are the only pretty boy I knew.'



 

'Kay.



 

'They're as hot as you are and as smart as well. So dont you friggin tell me I don't have any other choice but to have a crush on you coz I've actually got yourself competitions if only I allow myself.' 



 

'And take a look at this list--- kyaaaaaah What the Lee Donghae!' She screamed as she bolts her way out of the empty room clutching her chest tightly willing to stop her heart from pounding hard, her face turning red as the image of her friend invaded her mind once more. 



 

**

 

'Its not like he's the only male friend that I have cause I got tons of them. And really, his presence is not that great. Its not like Siwon where girls swoon just by looking at---  Oh , why is he looking at me? Why Am i suddenly feeling nervous?


 

'Here'



 

A bottle of water came in view as she tried to calm her beating heart expecting to be face to face with the same guy that messes her mind but was disappointed as the face of the annoying monkey smugly looking at her catches her eyes. 


 

'Of course Prince Donghae would never let Princess Dara die out of exhaustion as her girlfriend run like a madwoman during P. E break.' 



 

'What?' 



 

'What??' 



 

'What?!?



 

'Huh? What?!?!?' 



 

'Yah! Get lost ugly monkey! You're driving me crazy!' 


 

'FYI, You're already insane, you stupid rabbit! And please stop with the goo-goo eyes its disgusting! Take this water from your fish charming.' 



 

' off! I did not--- Its from Hae? Really?' a smile unknowingly appeared on her face. 



 

'Eeeeeew, both of you are so gross im off! 



 

She watched as the guy walks away, feeling jittery as she take a look at the bottle on her hand. 


 

Why does my legs feel weak all of a sudden? Seriously, just what the heck!' 



 

**

 

'Yah~


 

'Dara.' a warning on his tone.


 

'I really THINK I like you. But I don't know why.' a deep sigh escaped as she watch her friend jot down notes from the layers of books laying neatly on the table. 


 

They were currently on a secluded area in the library since its their homeroom period and their teacher advised them to viait the library and work on a certain task instead of doing it inside the classroom. 



 

'Jaejoong's eyes are pretty but yours is annoyingly deep and mysterious that it appeals so much more to me. Hyukjae' s nose is even better since its pointed but I like yours the most since its cute and suit your face giving you a child-like delicate feature. Ilwoo's lips are attractive but yours is much alluring especially when its set on a straight line like you don't wanna talk about anything at all like you always do anyways. Siwon has a Greek-God like body and i sometimes wonder how it felt like to hug him yet I like yours better because your hugs gives comfort tho its kinda irritating how you always mess my hair up.'



 

Finally stopping what he had been doing and looks up to find a pouting Dara staring back, a creased on her forehead- a clear sign of her confusion. 




 

'Should I pretend that I didn't hear any of it?



 

'Yes please.' 



 

A soft smile painted his face as he look at her in disbelief, shaking his head on the process. 



 

'Yah! Don't smile like that Lee Donghae! It doesn't suit you at all, its annoying



 

**

 

'Whats wrong?' 


 

'Huh? 



 

'You're quite.'


 

'So?'



 

'Its so unlike you' 



 

'What do you mean? I can be quite too!'



 

'Yeah, but its weird' 



 

'Huh?' 



 

Donghae look at her in confusion, ready to ask if she's sick or something when a soft feather-like touch grazes his lips making him gasp in surprise though the touch vanished as quickly as it happened. Wide-eyed Dara looking at him in shock as if he had grown another head- the corners of his lips lifted in an amused smile. 





 

'That was my first!' Dara exclaimed after recovering from her initial surprise of her sudden action. 



 

'Well---



 

'! Lee Donghae 



 

'Huh? 




 

'I like you--



 

… 



 

'I really do. 



 

And there she goes running away from Donghae as realization struck her hard on the face leaving Donghae behind- as he touch the softness of his still tingling lips once occupied by the woman screaming like a retard she is making him grin like a madman. 



 

**


 

'He is not THAT handsome. 



 

His appeal is overflowing tho



 

'He is too boring. He doesn't talk a lot. 



 

He listens very well and take notes of every little details



 

He always ignores you when you talk. 



 

He always do what you tell him without complaining



 

He acts like he does not care. 



 

He is always there when you need him



 

He made you cry. 



 

Its you being stupid but He make up for it. And its your fault for thinking otherwise



 

'YAH!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?! I THINK IM GOING CRAZY! 

 

She screamed as she pulled her hair out trying to prevent the contrasting thought she had about what she felt for Donghae. 





 

He makes you smile your sweetest smile



 

He makes your heart go dudum- dudum



 

He makes your legs go weak and gooey




 

And you already proclaimed him yours anyway, so whats why bother with your conflicting thoughts



 

'I did?, I proclaimed him mine? 



 

'Yes you did, idiot. You kissed him remember?' 




 

'Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, nooooooooo! 



 

**


 

'I like you' 



 

Donghae look at her intently as if looking for any sign of doubt but seen nothing. 



 

'Should  I--



 

'No. Don't you dare pretend you did not hear it or I'll kill you.'



 

'Kay.' He said as as he resumes writing down on her paper due tomorrow adding up sentences and phrases to the scarce paper handed to him by the woman sitting infront of him, mindlessly playing at his phone- a small smile tugged on his lips, as warmth spreads his system. When a blob of black hair covered both his hands and the entire table making him stop; his eyebrows furrowed as he looks at the girl squirming and screaming like a fish taken out of the water when it suddenly jolted up, big eyes looking at him warmly and a gentle smile appears on her face. 



 

'Lee Donghae, I like you.







 

 Alot.'