Of Coffee and Bandages

MISTAKENLY YOURS

The younger Park siblings were busy wandering around the supermarket looking for that high quality ingredients in an affordable price as per request by the oldest of the three. They were roaming around for quite some time now but still could not find what they were looking for which leaves the youngest and the only man of the Parks grumpy due to exhaustion. 



 

''Durami noona, can't we just buy anything? I bet Dara noona won't know. 



 

"But Gaedoong-ah, unnie will roast us alive if the ingredients isn't right."


 

"Ani. She doesn't know anything about these things so we' re safe. Please noona, Im tired and hungry."


 

"Okay then lets go but you'll take responsibility if ever." 


 

Durami said squinting her eyes as she look at the man, wanting him to get the message.


 

*

 

'Here hyung.' Sanghyun handed the tumbler to the surprised man and leaves without saying goodbye paying no attention to the gasps of students in the now suddenly quiet cafeteria heading towards the lady at the entrance. 


 

'So?' 


 

'I don't know. Don't wanna stay inside any longer so I walked out noona.'


 

'Aiist! You should have given him heads-up Park Sanghyun. That way we will be safe from Dara unnie' s wrath.' Durami said exasperated as they walk their way hoping for a peaceful day. 



 

*

 

'What?' 


 

'Drink' 


 

'I don't drink coffee' 


 

'You look like you need one' 


 

'Donghae I-- fine!' 


 

She grabbed the tumbler out of his hand taking a sip from the still warm coffee although it was given earlier that day but as soon as liquid touches her pallette she spit it out grimacing at its taste. 


 

'What the heck was that?! Are you trying to kill me?!' 


 

'It's yours.'


 

'What do you mean mine?' 


 

'You made this coffee.'


 

'No! I would never make something that awful! Like wha-- This is mine.' She said looking at the dumbly at the tumbler as she glace back and forth between her hands and the man standing in front of her. 



 

'You mean you've been drinking this poison sin-- But I… The beans are its finest and… 



 

'Durami Park. Park Sanghyun. You scumbags. Just so you wait.'  She whispered quietly plotting ways on how to butcher her siblings in different nasty ways while cracking his knuckles, leaving Donghae alone with her pink tumbler in the empty gym. 



 

'I think they' ll be needing it then' he mumbled, searching for the thing inside his bag and sighed. 



 

*

 

'Here' 


 

'Ouch. Hyung will you please be gentle or let Durami noona do it.'


 

'No. Im not gonna babysit you Park Sanghyun and besides I told you you will be responsible for the consequences. And you should be thankful unnie had been kind to us.'


 

'Kind?!? Dara noona throw her shoes on my face! Can you believe it Donghae-hyung, she threw it on my face. My face! Her one and only brother! Good thing my reflexes are fast.'


 

'You should have bought the exact coffee bean.' 


 

'And what? Lost my feet on the process? No way.'


 

'Then you deserve it, Gaedong-ah.'


 

'Noona~ how could you? You're at fault too! And…. Hyung what the heck is this?!? 


 

'A bandage? Donghae replied, confusion all over his face. 


 

'I can clearly see that. But why is it patterned with pink?!?! This isn-- Hyung, noona, where are you going?' 


 

The pair proceeded on their way, never minding the youngest outburst only stopping until they are in front of lady's classroom. 


 

'Wait' Donghae pulled the lady's hand and gently put a pink-patterned bandage at the scratch on her hand before leading her towards the open door. 


 

'Thank you oppa for this and for drinking the awful coffee all this time' Durami smiled looking so greatful and sorry at the same time patting the girly bandage on her hand. 



 

'Go.' he said dismissing the girl and started walking away until he heard the girl's words making him scoffed. 


 

'You can always tell Dara unnie to buy the manly bandages instead of this oppa. But well, I know you wouldn't. 



 

' Aiiiist so whipped.' she added to herself as she looks at the retreating back of her sister's boyfriend or not.