short update

It's War

Hi guys, I'm so sorry for not update for SUCH A LONG TIME. Right now, I feel like I've abandoned you for my other fan fictions... Hm, I promise that I will end this fan fiction well. I will also try my  hardest to update this thing every weekday. LETS TRY HARD! =____=

 

Your POV
Aish, I'm such an idiot... I should really learn how to separate my feelings for a friend and boyfriend... When Ki Kwang Oppa hugged me...AIGOO! I should really stop saying his name! I really have to know my real boyfriend...

I lay in my bed and sigh.

When will I stop thinking about him?

I pull the blanket up to my chin. I push the blanket on the floor and confirm my decision.

"Hwang you, you will have pride in your boyfriend."

AHHHHH! OMG WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?! WHY AM I SAYING THIS?!?!! Shouldn't I already have pride in my boyfriend..?

I sighed and walk down the stairs to Jaejoong and Unnie.

They are both staring at me awkwardly. "Oppa, Unnie, mianhae. I-I was just really tired and fustrated from school... A lot of things happened."

Tiffany giggled. "Really... Or were you just really happy to have your first kiss?" she teased.

Jaejoong looks at me, waiting for me to answer.

"..N-Nae, that's right. I was just happy and nervous..." I lied. I did not know how I felt. I don't think I was ready to kiss him, though.

---

Next Day @ School

I walk into school the next day, and I find people staring, glaring and approaching me. 

"you ah! Is it true?! This is you and Kim Jaejoong?!" a classmate yells out holding up a picture of her and Jaejoong. 

"E-Eh? Th-That's not me!" I run into the building, and head towards my locker. 

Really! How did they find this out?! 

I open my locker, and find so many hate notes and-- YAH! MY TEXTBOOKS ARE ALL RIPPED!!

'you IS A LYING !!!'

'ING ANNOYING LIAR'

'WE HATE YOU'

'LEAVE OUR OPPA ALONE!!! OR ELSE...'

~~~

you closed her locker, and ran to class. 

She sat quickly in her seat, but most of her female classmates threw scrunched papers at her. Sadly, Yoona and Hyuna were not in her class to protect her.

She stood up from her seat, and ran out, the same time Ki Kwang stepped in the room.

"Yah, you!" he called out and ran after her. 

He caught up to her at the rooftop, and stood behind her. 

"Hey, what's wrong? Why did you run out of the room?"

"THEY HATE ME! THEY ALL HATE ME NOW THAT THEY FOUND OUT THAT JAEJOONG AND I ARE DATING!!!"

you was crying now. Ki Kwang pulled her into an embrace.

"you, it's alright. I'm here for you."

you cried in his arms, as they didn't realise a reporter taking pictures of them. 

When Ki Kwang released her, the reporter escaped. 

you walked along-side Ki Kwang back to the classroom. Luckily, class has not started.

surprisingly, everyone was quiet, then looked up to you. 

Kim Hyo Yeon, one of the queenkas gave her a glare, then looked back to her phone's screen. 

Kim Tae Yeon, another queenka smiled softly at her. She mouth the words, 'it's alright'.

you smiled, knowing that she could overcome this obstacle if she could just only have more trust and confidence in Jaejoong and their relationship.

She took a seat beside Jung Jessica, and Ki Kwang sat on her other side. 

Jessica was writing a note, and passed it to her. It said: 'you ah, you know... Hyo Yeon is going to go after you. It's just a warning... ):' 

you stared at the note puzzled, and Ki Kwang scrunched it up. "I'll protect you."

--