I Hate Him!

It's War
A/N: I've decided to pick Jaejoong since I've already wanted to start writing, and you guys said jaejoong in the comments... Thankyou ~

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ you rushed to the gym, hoping that she wouldn't be late for class. She pushed through the doors, as the others have already started to play basketball. "Yah, you!"

Ki Kwang shouted to her. "You're in our team!"

She nodded, and began to play. She didn't like the idea of being in Ki Kwang's team; he treated her like a puppy... Ki Kwang purposely threw the ball at you to hit her stomach.

"AHHHH~"

you fell backwards, and landed on her . "Oww...", she winced. As she rubbed her stomach, the whole class started to, laugh at her. Her friends ran to her to help her.

"Aigoo, Dongsaeng! Are you alright?" , Yoona asked. you slowly nodded. "I-I'm fine....", she smiled. They continued to play basketball until the principal made an announcement through the speakers....

"Good afternoon teachers and students. Please immediately move to the hall for the Dong Bang Shin Ki performance today. HURRRY UP , you don't want to make them wait... Thankyou."

Yoona screamed along with the other girls in their class.

"DONG BANG SHIN KI~!!!"

Everyone(ish) rushed into the hall to get the best seats. Yoona dragged you and herself to the front.

"What the hell is Dong Bang Shin Ki doing at our school?", you muttered.

"Oh My Gosh, you~ Can you believe it?! Dong Bang Shin Ki is here!!!" , yelled Yoona.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome.... Dong Bang Shin Ki!"

Everyone cheered as five handsome men went onstage.

There was a tall and manly looking guy, who seems to be named Jung Yunho. His stage name was 'U-Know' and is the leader of the group.

There was also a cute and tall looking one, who is the youngest of the group... Apparently he likes to eat, and can eat anything that anyone gives him. His name is Shim Changmin, and his stage name is 'Max'.

Kim Junsu is the "duckbutt" in the group. They all say that Junsu's is huge... Junsu enjoys singing and loves playing videos. His stage name is 'Xiah'.

Another one of them looked manly, with curly black hair. He had a smile that all the girls would die for. His name is Park Yoochun, and his stage name is 'Micky'.

The last member.... Looked like a girl. He was BEAUTIFUL. His eyes were sparkly... So sparkly... His name was Kim Jaejoong and his stage name is 'Hero'.

The crowd cheered as they began singing 'Mirotic'.

"I've got you~ Under my skin"

They finished that song and 'Rising Sun' followed.

Everyone was cheering. EVERYONE except for you.

*That bastard. How could he have left me for this ?* she thought.

Then they sang their last song 'Love In The Ice'. you could admit that the song was nice, but she shivered whenever Jaejoong sang his part.

Soon it was the end. "Thankyou for coming today~"

They all cheered and soon left the hall. "you, wasn't that amazing?!" you slowly nodded. "I'm going home..." you walked to her locker to collect her things.

Then she realized something. "my phone!"

She rushed to the hall to find her phone, but before she got there, someone was playing with her phone...

"AHA, Hyung~ Look! Her name is... Hwang you!"

It was Dong Bang Shin Ki. "Seems that she likes the band MBLAQ..."

you just decided to get it off them. She stepped in. "Uuuh. Can i please get my phone back?" they all looked up at her, and she felt SO uncalm. She was talking to The Five Gods of The East! She tried to remain calm...

"Hwang you?" , Jaejoong asked. "Is that you?"

"Ne. I'm Hwang you..."

"Do you remember who I am?"

"Yes! How could I forget?! You were my best friend and you left me to become a singer!" her eyes were becoming teary. "YOU left ME!"

It was silent for a while...

"Can I please get my phone back?" she asked. Jaejoong slowly nodded and passed it to her. "I'm sorry..."

you turned away and went home. She slammed the door after her when she got home. She could hear laughter.

"My Dongsaeng has PMS~!" Tiffany laughed. you glared at her. "Unni... Dong Bang Shin Ki went to our school..." Tiffany jumped. "WHAT?! I wanna go to your school~! But then they'll get mixed up between us!" she winced...

"True... Unni, just hope that they'll go to your school too..."

Tiffany and you are identical twins, there was hardly much of a difference. It's just that Tiffany has a side fringe and you has a straight fringe.

"I'm going to get changed..." you said as she walked up the stairs. Her phone rang in her pocket... "Hello?.....Who's this?...........Kim J-Jaejoong?!.........Why?! No!.....Bye!" you hung up on him. He asked her to meet her at the park, but NO WAY did she want to go to the park with him.

you heard Tiffany scream, so you rushed downstairs. "Unni...?" She saw that the front door was open, and Tiffany hand her hands cupped over .

"K-Kim Jaejoong! What are you doing here?!" Titfany invited him in, and he sat on the couch. "Um, sorry for intruding, but... you can I talk to you?"

*Will this make him go away? Sure,* she thought. "Okay, fine."

They went out to the garden. "What is it?"

"you, I... I'm very sorry for leaving you like that... I didn't want you to feel that way... So I'm sorry. Can we please become friends again?"

"NO! I hate you! I hate you Kim Jaejoong!", she yelled. "I'll never forgive you!"

Before she said anything else, he pulled her into a hug.

"Although you've changed, I still love you."

you's heart was beating so fast...

"Jaejoong, I-I... Umm.., forgive you."

He smiled. "Thanks~" he kissed her forehead then went back inside. "Um,,I'll be leaving now..."

"Bye Kim Jaejoongie~" Tiffany said. "Bye,"

you sat in bed wondering... *Do I like him?!*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi you Ah. I'd like to thank you for reading this first chapter... Please comment and subscribe~ although this might not be worthy enough to subscribe...

Anyways, let's try our best~ How's my first Chapter? Bad? Good? Alright?

HWAITING! <3

~HikariNee (c) 2012 NO PLAGIRISM