OMGEE EOTOKKE!?

It's War

Hi guys.. I'm so sorry for not updating for such a long time, and im sorry for such a short update, but HikariNee isn't just a lazy person - she's a busy high school student too. I hope i didnt rush this chapter, but i hope you enjoyed it, and i promise that i will update lots more this week.. Love you - HikariNee.. xx <3 <3

you felt so awkward... Her lips were right against Kim Jaejoong's right now...

She suddenly pushed herself away from him.

"Ahhh! Mianhe, Oppa, b-but, th-that..felt.."

jaejoong smiled, "Awkward, I know... That wasn't an expected kiss."

you faced Tiffany and said,"Unnie, eotokke!? Jaejoong wasn't the one I wanted to have a first kiss with!!" she wailed.

she froze on what she just said and shook her head. "I mean--! I-!! I, um--!!!"

she felt so awkward, and began to run. 'What the hell did I get myself into!?'

you slammed the door of her room, and sat behind it to block the way.

"Aish, you ah. you stupid girl! Why do you have to speak so much!!" she yelled to herself.

'But who exactly was I talking about when I said those words?'

***

you sat down on her chair, as someone sat on her right.

"you, do you mind if I sit here?" someone asked her as they pulled the chair beside her out.

"K-Kikwang Oppa!?" she exclaimed, as Kikwang grabbed her hand and pulled her outside the school building and into the rooftop of the music building.

"O-Oppa.." she nervously whispered.

kikwang pulled her to a sudden embrace. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to help you enough back there, you , but I really want you to know how much I care about you. Eversince the day we met, you were the only one who stood out to me, because you were the only one there for me... Please, you... Be there for me once again, and be my girlfriend."

you didnt know what to say. "Kikwang Oppa... I-I already have a boyfriend..." she whispered,

Kikwang's eyes opened in surprise, and then left it to silence.

"Who's your boyfriend, you?"

"K-Kim Jaejoong."

"you," Kikwang said,"if he really is your boyfriend, show some pride in saying his name. say it confidentally."

"Kim Jaejoong." you repeated.

'What is happening,' you thought to herself. 'I felt happy when Kikwang oppa hugged me and grabbed my hand...'

jaejoong was watching them this whole time from the inside. 'you... Do you not love me anymore? Did you ever love me?'

he walked away in disappointment as girls in the hallway were screaming his name.

"KYAAAAAHH, Kim Jaejoong!!!!"

you heard his name being called, and shook her head, puzzled.

'I have to start to separate my feelings for Kikwang and Jaejoong... Jaejoong is my boyfriend, and Kikwang is just a friend...' she repeated to herself

END.

LOL, GEE IS IN MY HEAD. 'GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY~ GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY. <3

Aren't they pretty? ^________^

<3