FINAL CHAPTER

It's War

 

The two continued to kiss, as some fans posted it on their blogs straight away.

'I know I've made the right decision... I can't be too selfish now.' you thought to herself. 

Finally, their kiss came to a stop. Ki Kwang looked away after seeing the girls with their cameras. 

"Mianhaeyo for holding it longer... Jaejoong might find out about this and let it out on you..." 

"Aniya~! Don't worry about it, Oppa! I can handle it," she smiled, lying. 'I'm sooo dead ..'

 

 

When she arrives @ home ..

you gently closes the door behind her, avoiding any contact with Tiffany or Jaejoong.

especially if they've seen the pictures... So, she ran upstairs, while she could. She opened the door to her bedroom and lay on the bed, and let out a heavy sigh. 

'Aigoo..what am I supposed to say when they find out...?'

Theres a knock on the door. 

"you, can I come in?" Jaejoong asks. 

"...Ah, I'm changing, Oppa! Can you come by later?" she asks innocently, but her blood is boiling to a very high temperature.

Suddenly, the door opens, and Jaejoong comes in

"Yah! What if I was changing!!" you yelled and threw a pillow at him.

"Yah, what's wrong... Why are you avoiding me all the time now?" Jaejoong asks with serious eyes. 

"..There's nothing wrong, Oppa! And I am not avoiding you, arasseo?" 

"Don't lie." he says changing the atmosphere. "Tell me why you hate me so much .."

"H-Haate...you?" you was speechless. "Oppa... I'll admit the truth. I don't love you strong enough to call you my boyfriend, but... The opposite of love is not hate...it's our difference. Miahaeyo, if you don't understand, and mianhaeyo for causing too much troubles for you." tears were running down from her eyes, and she was not expecting them.

"you, I'm sorry too... I wasn't able to protect you for many times... And when I knew that you got hurt several times, I knew that you couldn't be mine... Mianhaeyo, and I wish that there'll be a day when I learn to love." 

you bows to Jaejoong, and he bows back. "I'll be taking my leave then." 

"Eh? You're leaving?!" you exclaimed.

"Nae, there's no reason to stay anymore. Kamsahamida, goodbye."

Jaejoong turned away, and walked out of the room. The wind blew hard, and closed the door. She was locked inside her room now...

you ran to her window and looked outside. "Oppa! Kajima!" she called. "Oppa!"

Jaejoong turned around and smiled. He waved at her, signalling his leave.

That was the end of their story. Kind of.

 

2 Years Later ..

"you ah, I'll be right back, arasseo? I'll go toilet." Tiffany said, then left.

you sighed. "Aish, Unnie... We're almost going inside now, anyways..." 

Today was the concert for TVXQ in Heart.Mind.Seoul Stadium.

all their fans have lined up to get the best seats!

"Unnie..." you said impatiently. "Where are you?!" 

Suddenly, loud screams were being made. "Eh?" Strong arms wrapped around her waist all of a sudden. "Kim Jaejoong!! Ahhhh!" said the girl in front of her. 

you turned around to see Jaejoong, smiling. "Annyeonghasseyo, you. I'm back for you, and I'm not letting you go this time."

More screams were made, and you turned to her left. Ki Kwang, from BEAST.

"Annyeong, you. It's been a while.. I'm back for you... Since I cannot forget you."

Ki Kwang glared at Jaejoong, and Jaejoong glared back.

"This is war." they both said.