Being Jealous

It's War
A/N: Aww~ I don't have enough subscribers... TT__TT Please subscribe or comment ! All is much appreciated... Many Thanks to my current subscribers ~ HikariNee <3

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[you's P.O.V.]

*OMO... Did he just...?!*

"Yes, you! You must say yes... It's almost one of the only ways you won't be hurt or injured... Jaejoong Oppa can help you!" , Tiffany stated. I hugged Tiffany who was sobbing into my shirt. "Please calm down, Unni... I'll be alright now..."

I turned to Jaejoong. "Okay, then... But please keep your promise!" He kindly nods. "Of course..."

*I... Can't do this... Jaejoong was my best friend! BEST FRIEND. And now he's... MY BOYFRIEND?!* I shuddered . "Umm, you? Are you alright? You're shaking..."

"Ahh no~ I'm just tired... I'll go upstairs now, okay?"

Tiffany nodded , then opened the front door. "I'm going on a date... Be right back, okay?"

"With who?!" , I gasped before she left. "Minho Oppa~" she answered before leaving. "Be right back at 9!" she closed the door , and left Jaejoong with me.

I sat myself on the couch and sighed. *How could he do that?! Why would Ki Kwang make such a stupid, evil plan to beat me up?!*

"Why"

The word 'why' slipped out of my mouth. "Huh?", Jaejoong said confused. "Why?"

"I , uh... N-Nothing!" I answered nervously. He sat beside me on the couch and sighed. "Since we are dating now, let me know more about you."

"You already--"

"The new you" he said cutting me off. "Huh? J-Jaejoong, I haven't changed! I'm still the same me!" He chucked.

"Oh really? Then why don't you tie your hair back anymore?"

"Because I--"

Once again I got cut off by Jaejoong.

"Because you changed. And why don't you wear jeans anymore? You always wear dresses."

"Well, because--"

"And why don't you wear high-cut shoes anymore?"

"That's because--"

"That's because YOU CHANGED, you"

*I changed... Because of YOU*

_______FLASHBACK________

"you know what, you?"

"What?"

"I like girls like Lee Ji Eun... They wear pretty dresses, and keep they're hair down... It's beautiful, right?"

"Y-Yeah...", you whispered.

"But I like girls like you too..."

"Really?" , she said with her eyes shining brightly.

"Of course... You're beautiful"

_____END OF FLASHBACK______

(The Next Day)

"you!" Hyuna called. "you, are you alright?! Did I hear right?! Did the boys beat you up?! Because of Yoona?!"

"Hyuna, it's not Yoona's fault..."

"YES it is! They're killing you because of her. You don't have anything to do with this!"

"Hyuna~ you~" Yoona said while walking towards them. "Guess what, I--"

SLAP!

"H-Hyuna Unni..?" Yoona whispered.

"Yoona, how could you do this to her?! you got hurt because of you! JUST BECAUSE YOU DUMPED THE ING ! THAT LEE KI KWANG!!!!!" she shouted.

Her voice echoed in the hallway.

"Hyuna Unni... Please calm down..." , you whispered. "It's not Yoona Unni's fault... Ki Kwang just hates me."

Ki Kwang listened to what they were saying, while hiding behind a wall. *Oh God... My friends are all es... They're endangering the beautiful you...* , he thought.

(In Class)

"Umm, you?"

you ignored that the fact Ki Kwang was trying to get her attention. "you?"

"you--"

"Okay! What?!" she snapped. "What the hell do you want from me?!"

"you... Please... SHH~ I'll talk to you at lunch, okay?"

She turned away. "You better make it fast, okay?" he nodded, and smiled.

*** "So... What is it?", she asked holding her tray of food. "Quick, Yoona Unni is waiting..."

"you Ah" Ki Kwang grabbed her hand , making her tray of food fall.

"Yah!" Ki Kwang pulled her outside of the cafeteria. "you..." he whispered. "I'm very sorry... I didn't plan that beating... They wanted to hurt you because you are Yoona's friend. Yoona and I used to go out, and she dumped me... All they wanna do is take revenge on her, but they took it too far... So please... Forgive me..."

He knelt on the ground begging her. "Please you..."

you laughed. "Hehe, Ki Kwang Oppa... You look like an idiot... Please stand..."

"..."

"Okay, okay~! I forgive you! Just please stand up!" Ki Kwang smiles and stood up.

"Thankyou, you ah..." he said while hugging her tight. "Thankyou"

(After Class)

"Hoy, Hyung~ are you gonna ask her out?"

Ki Kwang shook her head. "No, Hyunseung... I'm... Just not ready..."

"Why did you buy those flowers , then?" , Dong Woon asks.

"Huh, I dunno... Here" he says while passing the white daisies to Dong Woon. He smiles. "WoAhH... Thanks, Hyung!", he says while walking to another beautiful girl with light brown hair. "For you, my beautiful Sunny" The girl smiles and says, "AWW~ Thanks Oppa! You are so cute! Thanks for the flowers!"

Dong Woon smirks while smiling at Ki Kwang. Ki Kwang turned his direction to you who was now hugging a familiar man... "K-Kim Jaejoong?"

____________________________________________________________________________