lucky

business inquiry

Author:

the first chapter was quite short lol. thank you for the subscriptions and an upvote!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Seulgi waits for the pretty woman to come back. Her legs are glued together, and her chest sticked out. She decides to calm herself down, it is her roommate after all. Or should I say, apartmate?. The pretty woman heads to the kitchen first, the woman was wearing a pastel pink oversized tee, paired with white shorts. Her legs are exposed. Again. 

​​​​" Coffee?" The pretty woman asks, " S-Sure!" 

​​The woman in a messy bun sits beside Seulgi and places her tea and Seulgi's coffee. She turns to Seulgi.

​​​​​" I forgot to make an introduction, heh. " The pretty woman scratches the back of her head, she tilts her head and reaches her hand.

" Hi, I'm Irene. Nice to meet you." Seulgi's eyes were about to pop out, is she the one and only, Bae Irene?!. Seulgi shakes her hand." Seulgi.. Kang Seulgi. " Irene gives her a soft smile.

" You're probably thinking, what is Bae Irene doing here? Isn't she rich or something? " Seulgi gives a nervous chuckle. " So, you really are Bae Irene.." Irene scoffs, " Who do you think I am, Seulgi? " Seulgi almost melted when Irene called her by her Name. She just kept quiet. She grabs her coffee and takes a sip, she gives out a small squeel causing Irene to jump.

 ​​​" Are you okay?! " Seulgi coughs a bit, not because of the hot coffee but because of Irene. Her reaction, it looked like as if she needed to go to the hospital. Seulgi laughs, Irene was confused. Seulgi slowly sets her coffee aside while laughing. Irene slowly realizes how she reacted. 

​​​​​​" U-Unnie! Haha!" Seulgi slaps Irene's shoulder without thinking. The pretty woman got shocked by the sudden contact. Seulgi suddenly stops laughing, remembering what she did. She stands up and bows, " I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to h-hit you! I also didn't use honorific, I'm sorry!" It's now Irene's turn to laugh and Seulgi confused. Seulgi was worried that the actress might get mad at her. She wanted to look like a good person infront of her. Even if she writes fanfics about Irene, she still wanted to look like a good person. She almost screwed up. 

"Come here, sit down" Irene taps on the couch with her left hand and her right hand covering because of laughter. Seulgi sits down slowly in embarassment. Irene turns to Seulgi, " It's fine. Drop the honorific too, we are roommates after all." Irene notices the shimmer in Seulgi's eyes and how her eyebrows raised a bit, and her lips forming a small grin. " But unnie, why are you here though? You're so successful, and rich. Why live here? "

" Seems like you don't want me here, huh? " Irene pretends to be sulky, the monolid woman shakes her head furiously, and her hands waving in the air. " No! No! No! Y-You misunderstood me! " Irene giggles, seems like she's having fun teasing Seulgi. 

​​​" Seriously tho, why are you living here unnie?" Irene sighs, Seulgi notices her glowing eyes fading away. Silence filling the atmosphere. " If you don't wanna talk about it right now, I can wait unnie.." Seulgi says in a worry tone. Irene lowers her head and smiles." I'll tell you, but not today. " Irene looks at Seulgi with a soft smile. The monolid woman returns the smile. 

---

7:45am

 

Seulgi stretches her arms, she gets out of bed and reaches for her phone.

​​​> Wanna go out today? My treat! 

She sees a text from Yeri. Her rich friend, she's an arising actress. Seulgi replies a 'sure' to their conversation.

< Sure! :D

< Quite rare for you to treat. :p

> You could have just said no if you were to complain tsk..

< BUT I DIDN'T SAY NO! HAH. your treating me, where shall we meet?

>You-..

> At our usual? I guess? Lol.

< Alright!  Cya there Yerimmie!!

>YAH YOU- IF ONLY I COULD CURSE AT YOU BUT STOP CALLING ME YERIMMIE!

>ITS YERI. YERI!

- seen.

Seulgi laughs, it feels great to have a good laugh in the morning. She takes a quick shower and changes into a long-sleeved dress, with a small bag, and a pair of glasses with no lens, and converse. She heads out to their usual place.

---

​​​​Seulgi enters the place. She sniffs the pork belly being cooked. The sound of meat, is starting to water. She notices Yeri's hand waving in the air, she heads to the table. ​​​​

" By the way I brought my cousin, if you don't mind haha. She haven't had breakfast and she had a schedule at like, 2? 3? I don't know. But I pity her so I brought her here." Seulgi sits across the two, The cousin hits her playfully. " I'm older than you! You disrespectful child. " Seulgi notices the familiar voice, she couldn't really identify who it is with the mask and cap. 

​​​​" What's with your style today unnie? " Seulgi chuckles, " I wanted to try something new!" She stands up and spins around to show off her outfit of the day. Seulgi sits down in embarrassment. 

Their food came after a few minutes, they grab their plates and chopsticks. They cook the meat on the stove infront of them. Seulgi sniffs the smell of the delicious pork being cooked. " Wahhh! It looks so good!" It was Yeri's cousin who was cooking the pork. They both notice Seulgi's eyes glowing and turning into hearts. " She loves to eat, that's why." Yeri whispers to her cousin, causing her cousin to grin behind her mask. She lowers her mask and gives some meat to Seulgi. Yeri was shocked by the sudden sweetness her cousin mad. 

​​​" You should eat alot." Seulgi notices the woman infront of her." WAH?! Irene U-" Irene covers before she even speaks. She motions a shush. Seulgi nods. The monolid woman pouches her lips. " Lower your voice Kang."

​​" Okay so, what the hell? you know each other? since when? why didn't you interact earlier? and why do you have bad taste Seulgi?" Yeri asks. Irene hits her cousin, " She's my roommate Yerim." Seulgi scoffs. " I don't have bad taste Yeri. I mean, you're cousin is quite a 10." Seulgi says jokingly. Yeri's eyebrows rose up to the highest peak. She squeel," DAMN KANG SEULGI! " Seulgi laughs, Irene bites her lips.

​" Why didn't you two interact earlier?" Yeri asks now that the atmosphere calmed down. Irene just shrugs," Maybe because, I wanted to surprise Seulgi?" Irene smirks. Yeri narrows her eyes at the two." So, Uhh.. Should I leave or what?" Irene hits her again. 

" You're not leaving Yerimmie. You still have to pay." Seulgi leans on her palm and smiles softly at Yeri." You evil monster. I feel like a third wheel here." Irene chokes on her soda. While Seulgi almost spits out her meat,

" W-Why would you feel like a third wheel? Haha! " Seulgi laughs.

" It just feels like it? Plus, you two were literally flirting with each other earlier. And, you two look good together." Yeri snaps her tongue and winks. " I'm straight Yeri." Irene snaps right back at her. Seulgi just nods." And we're only friends." Irene also nods. Yeri mumbles something that the two couldn't hear. 

 

 

 

" Tsk. If I hear news that you two are dating I wouldn't even be surprised." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:

 

​​ITS STILL SHORT LOL. But hope you enjoyed it :D. I'm still new to this lol. But, what will happen in the next chapter? :o